Reviews for The Abducted
Maren chapter 14 . 10/7/2012
You are awesome!
Hope you make more cm fanfics!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
Update and continue this story
StarlightShivers chapter 11 . 8/17/2012
You are a very talented writer!
Waffail chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
im crying OMG NO D: D: D: D: D: D: D: THIS IS FANTASTIC, sorry it took me so long to post a review though ive been going out 3 :D THIS IS GREAT3
Cara chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
I can't believe this only has one review, it's awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Vettip chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
You're doing an amazing job. Keep writing, don't care if it's here or actual novels, as long as you keep us updated!
heyitskait chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
The plot interests me, and the way you write your dialogue in so much emotion and detail makes the story seem like a real novel. Well, time to read Chapter 2!
Waffail chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
OMG I'M SQUEALING SO MUCH THIS IS PERFECT THAT REID LIKES HER OMGEZSXDRCFTYVGBHUNJIMKO;[PMJKONHIBUVGYCFT :D :D :D 3
tsukishima7 chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
exciting! i will read further on this, I'm the art guy from Omegle ;)
M chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Hi we talked at Omegle erlier today;) i reed your storyI think it's amazing! How do you come up a story that good? You are Nicole right? Well now I'm waiting for the next chapter so post the next soon;)
M
Waffail chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Wow this is awesome! Derek was showing so much concern though and he was upset ARGH this is giving me immense feels, great job :D x
Waffail chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
This is AWESOME, I'm really enjoying reading it and I think you have captured the characters well. Please write more and by the way, I think your OC and Derek should totally get together if they ever find her :D 3
Keep writing. Keep dreaming 3 xox