Reviews for Their First
Guest chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
When's the next chapter?
AKAThe Crusher chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
I think that your next chapter should include Nova get jealous and force White Tiger to have sex with him but later she tells Peter and he understands and wont let it happen again.
Spiderkid24 chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
Good work keep writing more chapters
Guest chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
Any more Ava/Peter one-shots? I love these! XD
zero chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
Plz make more I love this story
Princess-Girl12 chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
AWWWW!
The New Creed chapter 9 . 6/25/2013
This is a great story of one shots between Peter and Ava. Looking forward for more
ArtemisBAMF1218 chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
Can u do a "First Time getting jealous" like Ava with Azari (Black Panther's son. I hear that BP was friends with the orginal WT, so they might know each other) and Peter with Black Cat.
a fan of marvel chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
Must you end all the chapters with their titles
666Darkmage chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
Please tell me you are thinking of continuing. These are really good and i feel like i'm actually watching the show the way your writing it. But if i can make one suggestion, maybe make them a bit longer. Only because i really want to get into it and so it they don't end so quickly. But besides that these are awesome, you are a awesome writer and just awesome!
nienerz chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
AWWW! 3
Canuck101 chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
Well done, I liked this one a lot, I hope you like the Peter/Ava one I started. review if you do.
Kidan Yoshilda chapter 9 . 3/7/2013
How far into the future do you plan on going? Because I would love for you to do more. Good job. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
Hello there! Well this is a nice story I love it. Just one thing,on the last chapter it‘s “ no le enseñes fotos cuando era bebe“. I‘ve got to say I‘ve read a lot of fics Ava/Peter but this is by far my favorite :)
TheLonelyDR chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
Love it! So freaking CUTE!