Reviews for The Mirror of the Soul
Guest chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
What a great story!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Can't wait to read more!
Bookworm41 chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Loved the ending, great job on the oracle part, she was always tricky. I'm glad it was a happy ending to, well except for the male dragon, but he deserved that I think.
Bookworm41 chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Nice job. i love the comparison between Iolaus and Jayk, they do seem alot alike, and I love Hercules non belief in the oracle.
Bookworm41 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
That was a wonderful chapter, I loved it all, and glad they could use Latin to speak with each other.
Bookworm41 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Nice job, that was really great.
Sue W chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Well, I do hope that this isn't complete as it states in the story's status. For one, you can't leave Iolaus in this predictament. Hercules must be allowed to rescue him and the other person. I used to love this show when it was on back in the day! :) Guess who my favorite character was? Iolaus, of course. Doh! The show was always adding silly things that we think of as modern day culture (remember the character that was always showing up selling stuff - tacos anyone). snicker! But hey, who's to say there wasn't ballooning way way back then. ;) Maybe it was one of those forgotten/lost arts or skills.

Welcome back to fanfictionland! Looking forward to more chapters (gotta be). too lazy to sign in! ;) Thanks for writing!