Reviews for Untitled: Comment Fic
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Dean might just get back but dying would be easier than letting Sam go first.
SnowflakeMelodies chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Alright, you can probably expect many more reviews from me. XD

I love this! It's so, incredibly sad, but awesome. I actually really like that cliffie at the end, because it leaves the ending up for the reader to decide (me personally having Dean come back and Sammy live). As always, you do a wonderful job portraying the emotions, and I LOVE your writing style.
itscalledkarma chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
what a sad story...i hope dean made it and sam didn't die :-(
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Me falling off that cliff!

Awesome!

Thank you for this so much!

Love your stuff!
Karen
Lemo Smith chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
more please more i need to know the end
Grettigirl123 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This is great. Just a short, 900 word story that is bursting with emotions, action and description. Supernatural meets Walking Dead, in a way, and as always you've done an incredible job with this. I don't mind the cliffhanger ending, in my head Dean makes it back safely and Sam gets better...win-win for me! Nicely done!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
To survive all that they did and to die of an illness...
bookworm324 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I love these types of fics! They're so sad and somehow poignant in a way that you just don't expect. You know what I mean? The ending was good :) It felt like an ending but also left me wanting for more. Although, at the same time, I don't want more since I don't want to read about Sam dying. Or Dean dying for that matter...
Cainchan chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oh my god, what are you doing to my feelings, my dear lady. This story was brilliant and so incredibly sad. I love this post apocalyptic scenario and I love the whole desperation - you created a very desperate and hopeless scenario. I also adored this skinny, slowly fading Sam and Dean caring for him. woow. very emotional and touching story. Thank you for sharing it.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
That was bleak but well written as always. Hmmm did Dean make it back with antibiotics or did he not and Sam die? Are you leaving it up to the reader to decide or is there more to this despite END?
SecondStarToTheRight18 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This one wasn't quite as in-depth as your other fics are but still good. I felt like it just needed... something, though. Something was just off about it. Maybe because it's shorter than most of yours or maybe because it didn't have as many "in-Dean's-head" moments as your others do, but y'know. You're still a brilliant writer and I love the concept of a post-zombie-outbreak world you have going here. Would be interesting to see you explore this further. :)
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oh my, so bleak. And I want more! :)
SumthinWicked chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Awww please tell me there is more to this. Please!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Ah man, what a way to leave it hanging. It could so easily go both ways.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Wow, this is fantastic! I'd love to see it continued, but even if it's not, it stands very strong on its own!