Reviews for Family Man
Scottima chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
"He is not my son until I earn that privilege." That, that finished it off. That completely sealed it, right there. A promise, a duty, a commitment, a desire.

Love these babies of yours! Please, please write more!
Dino-Rogue chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
Indeed, after Cell, the story of Vegeta and Bulma and their relationship became a "so, what now?" story, one filled with pride, doubt, uncertainty, helplessness (with some hopelessness), wanderings, loneliness, confusion, hesitation, but it all ended with all the best things that this couple so deserves. It ended how it always does in life: With a whole different, better, wiser, brighter beginning. And it all starts with Vegeta and Bulma building their family. The rest of their love, their lives, their family. Ah, I love this chappie! Gosh, I love their roler coaster ride of a love, as well!
Dino-Rogue chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
...This family makes my brain work double-time, big time. :)

Niiiice chapter here!
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
...And his loud exclamation just woke her up... Hahaha!

Aww! This is the cutest! To Vegeta, fear means respect... until his little princess came along, that is. Aww, sweet chappie!

...Bra, with Vegeta's hairstyle? I... I cannot imagine it, though I highly doubt little Bra won't try her sweet hand at it when she grows into those fun years of child-exploring days...

Um... puberty is not a disease...

Awesome chappie! Love this!
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Great Collection Of Drabbles! Hopefully You Update Again.
ChrissieBebe chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Loved this chapter. I loved the intensity of it. I wished it had kept going ha ha Update Soon!
threeam inkblot chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
that was sweet;) i hope u write more.
KaterinaRoos chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Omfg! The accuracy of the whole ordeal is mindblowing. You, my friend, as well as your creative and writing skills, are beyond excellent. I should be partially envious, but I'll forget that if, and only if, you post a new instalment soon (:
NNP chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
This was difficult to read. I couldn't stand bulma being mean to vegeta but I suppouse it was one of those moments..
BlankBullet chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
wow, that was awesome. great dialogues, very much in character for both. As much as I adore Vegeta, I'm glad Bulma didn't let him off the hook so easily. He deserved that after how he acted during the whole Cell ordeal. Still, he did stay eventually, and I'm happy with the way he tries to earn Bulma's trust and love. excellent writing! pls, continue!
isa.tran.3 chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
one more !
supremewizdom chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
That was a very good chapter, most authors don't attempt to cover Dr. Gero's attack on Bulma and infant Trunks, even though she was wrong for taking him out to the battle in the first place. She actually ignored her mother when she told her not to do so in the first place.
KimiruMai chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
That was beautiful. I can totally see this happening in that missing gap after Cell. Update soon!
kimdc413 chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Awe! I love your style of writing! You are doing a wonderful job:) keep up the great work! Can't wait for next chpt!:)
smalsa chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I absolutely loved how you described a newborn here, it was spot on! The ending was too cute!