Reviews for Flipped
Kaita the Creeper chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Nyah! I forgot how good this was, you need to update though! Seriously woman!
Katia chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Omg this is such a good fanfic! I just can't wait until you do more! Love ya girl! Love and tolerate the shit out of everything!
SkylaGirl108 chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
Hero
Oi! NO PLOT GUESSING IN THE REVIEWS! xD
Hero of the Dark chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
Excellent! The idea is original, and I like the idea of the main characters falling into Fiore being the main problem instead of just a jumping point. Plus, I could bet you money no author has sent someone who's never heard of Fairy Tail into the Fairy Tail world. And the writing is very good, the OCs believable, and you've given just enough hints about Kaita and Kari's powers without giving it away. But of course, I'm a bit of a genius when it comes to figuring out every secret an author tries to hold back. I knew from the second an exeed appeared that either Kaita or Kari was a dragon slayer. At first I thought it was Kaita as she seemed to be Llana's favorite, but judging by the fact Erza and Mira figured out Kari's magic, plus Kari's appetite I'm thinking the dragon slayer is Kari. Plus, considering her prophetic and how much she sleeps, I'm thinking Dream Dragon Slayer. I wonder if she'd be classified as fourth or first generation...hm... As for Kaita, probably something to do with mechanics and building. Maybe Archive, but I doubt it. I guess we'll find out soon enough, I'm looking forward to your next update.
-Hero of the Dark
KeybladeToTheKingdom chapter 11 . 9/12/2012
MORE!
RaattleCaat chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
Put simply, you've got me hooked. My intentions were initially to skim and scan through the first chapter, but I ended up reading not only all of that chapter, but the other ten as well. Then I went back and reread it a couple times. The plot seems to be very well-thought out and quite intriguing, and Dawn, Dusk, Kaita and Kari are all deep and developed very nicely. I'm looking forward to the next chapter; keep up the good work!
Xx.Mystique.xX chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
WA That was funny XD lol XD
Kaita the Creeper chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
*shudder* lol good but creepy haha evil shapeshifting spiders
Yaya-Suki chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
Dusk ability is sooo coooolllll! And dawn is alright. I cant wait for the others to be revealed. She you next chappie
Yaya-Suki chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
Im so excited to find out what type of magic they use! See you next chappie
KeybladeToTheKingdom chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
guest Thank you, and yes I can be pretty scary, can't I? 83
And, Kaita? You're even scarier than me. xD
Guest chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
Your good write more!
(Only answered cause of the creepy wizard thing your scary...)