Reviews for In the Middle of the Night
Good story, but isn't Bumi older
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Hah! Good read! I never thought of the suffering of a new parent. Ugh... I don't think anyone could be ready for that. Lol
wingedauthoress14 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
You are an excellent writer! Your attention to detail is phenomenal and you really capture the reader with the way you describe scenes and actions. This stuff is completely awesome and I love reading it!
crystle111 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Awesome read as per usual. Should I expect anything less than amazing from you?

Anyway, for some reason I got the feeling all your A:TLA works were connected. So if I recall correctly, your fic, "The Coming of Age" elaborates on how Aang wants to wait for them to finally culminate their relationship after marriage (which I absolutely loved. It goes perfectly with his character to want so). But here you had them go at it before marriage. So what gives?
Britmysta chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
You continue to consistently please with your spot-on ideals of these characters as far as I am concerned. And along with that I have only one more thing to say in regards to Katara...Like a BOSS!
Aurelica chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Amazing story!
Meeep chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Thank YOU for another amazing story! I've been reading your stories for a while now and I just wanted to say that I love how spot-on your characterizations are and how tasteful your writing is. You do a great job at creating an atmosphere that really sucks the readers into the intimate sphere between the characters involved and at pacing the story so that it unfolds smoothly. Good luck with school and hopefully we'll be seeing more stories from you in the near future. )
aangy chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
"Yet, despite the fact that they'd engaged in plenty of lovemaking before and after they said their vows"

Oh, did you change your headcanon about them having sex before marriage? tbh, I like this better cause you should never buy the car without test driving first lol. Plus I don't think teenage Aang and Katara would be able to hold off on pouncing each other.
jrc777 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Thank you very much for this piece. I have recently discovered your stories, and not only are you a superb writer, but I am very pleased to say that I believe that your portrayal the ATLA characters more true to the originals than any I have read. So much so, that I have been delighted to adopt your head cannon for the period between the end of the series and Aang's death as my own.

I particularly love the fact that you portray Katara and Aang as a real couple who face real problems: communication (or lack thereof), child rearing, the stress of balancing careers, the sorrow of miscarriage. They WORK at their relationship in a way that should inspire readers. Your "citrus" pieces are a delight; they are always beautifully written, sensuous, and erotic, and they are totally devoid of the vulgarity that one too often finds in such pieces. I should also mention that as the mother of a teen daughter, I found Aang's willingness to delay sexual gratification until marriage not only consistent with his character, but remarkably refreshing-particularly in that Katara agreed that waiting was worth it.

I confess to a few days of somber reflection following the end of your "Tales of Republic City," so I was extremely happy to read this story. Much success in your upcoming school year, and I look forward with great anticipation to your future writings!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
ChloeRileyWolfe chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Very very amazing and cute!
fanficworm19 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Kataang smut written by you is the best! I was sad about Aang dying but this makes up for it. Hope everything goes well with your studies:)
psychotwilightnerd chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
this was an amazing read!
KrystalFruit22 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Ahhh I'm so glad you didn't end your writing career with Aang's death :). Now it doesn't seem so final and painful. I know what you mean about writing getting harder with the start of school, though. In any case, I shall look forward to breaks to read your lovely work.