Reviews for Almost
it was so beautiful that i cried.
writingpenguin chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Ahh, this was beautiful. Thanks for writing it. :)
ViaThorn chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Almost Lover its one of my favorite songs so I was very excited to read this when you said it was based on this song. And you did not disappoint! I would loved to have seen a little more of the Tomione action but I see why you didn't...very well done.

Now every time I hear this song I will think of Hermione and Tom. Lol. Great job!
Via
CountessCzan chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
*sniff*

That was brilliantly written. Thank you for that.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I'm crying so hard. Please write more!
AliBelly chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This confused me! But I am half asleep reading it :P LOL! I enjoyed it though :D
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This is really sad, but sweet. C'X
MaineHalfBlood chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Beautiful. Marvelous. Absolutely Amazing. I could be up all night to compliment your work with all the praise I could think of and it still won't explain the pure genius you called "almost". I hope someday I could be as good as you.. one more thing

YOU ARE AWESOME!
Obey the Muse chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
It was interesting. 'm glad Hermione was able to return to the past.

Thanks for sharing.
yay chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This is complicated but really lovely, and really sweet. I like the way it ends.
underscore65 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
i loved it so much, even if the ending confused me greatly, it just meant i had to read the story lots of times
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Aww! So she went back to the past and back in time or does he remember?
sashlery chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This was so wonderful and I really love the Tom characterization!
bkwrm22 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Very well written. People may find it confusing at first, but I enjoyed it. Thanks.
Beserked2 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Im not generally a fan of songfics, but I am of this!
The time-stream/parallel universe was a bit hard to follow, but not wholly confusing.
The end was a bit I dunno, odd in comparison to the rest of the story but i am so not complaining! I love that you get closure! A happy ending is so much better - so thanks for not making it a tragedy. Thanks also for a great story :)