Reviews for The Ides of March
Starman chapter 30 . 7/7
PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE, I WOULD LOVE A HAPPY ENDING FOR DIB AND ZIM'S SMEETS, GRANDSMEETS AND GREAT GRANDSMEETS! IF THERE ARE HYBRID FIX!
The words and the story that withheld a realism so untainted. Of all the possibilities of grasping emotions in oneself, and to continuously move from the first sentence, all the way to the very last. This fiction has indeed moved me, and once again opened my long-shut eyes to the beauty that is reading, and stepping into a whole other world than my own. To see something through their eyes, to feel something within themselves, and to experience their lives in all their falls and stances. To experience a love that I've not had, and fears that have not been felt or thought of in my mind.
And for this, I thank you.
I cannot guarantee that I'll always be here to wait for an update, or expect you to drop off your life just to continue writing this.
Whatever you decide to do, I'm just grateful for the fact alone that you wrote and created this beautiful masterpiece. :)
Emily chapter 30 . 2/29
Wow! This story was so good I read it twice!

I like the plot line and idea of Dib being taken to an asylum because his dad thought he was insane. It sucks, though, that he was all messed up /after/ being in the asylum. I feel really bad for him.

I really love all the soft moments when Zim is comforting Dib after his 'episodes'. Despite how abrasive and aggressive Zim may be, he really does care and he's showing that it the best way he knows how. I imagine this is how he would act if zadr ever became a Canon thing. (I doubt it will but we can hope).

All in all, this was a great story. It's sad to see that this hasn't been updated in a while, though! :( I hope someday that you pick up where you left off! I'll be checking by every once in a while to see if you do!
Oh god.

This story literally destroyed me.

It's just so perfect. I love all the angsty moments. They're so well written that I'm able to connect with Dib and feel all his turmoil, fear, anger, and sadness, and yet I have never been in a situation even remotely close to this.

But it didn't stop there. I was able to feel all the peaceful moments too. When Dib and Zim were in space staring at the stars, I felt a sense of serene bliss come over me. It was like time had stopped in the real world just like the story. And when the fluffy moments happened, I got a similar reaction. It was like I could feel everything that was happening.

This fic has pushed be to the edge, then pulled me back and comforted me just to shove me right over again. I wanted to cry, punch walls, laugh, smile, and scream all at the same time. It tore me apart from the inside-out and I loved every second of it.

I'm afraid it might be too late, considering you haven't updated this in nearly two years, but I would love if you considered bringing this story back from the dead and continuing it. You're an amazing author and a jewel like this doesn't deserve to die!
Teetuh chapter 30 . 9/28/2015
Be me
Find amazing story
See the last update date after 30 chapters.
Try not to cry.

I truly hope that you will be continuing this gem! Truly a wonderful read!
yuki1516 chapter 30 . 7/23/2015
Omg. This story is is is...there isn't a word out there to describe how amazing this story is I really hope that you will continue it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Ok..Ngrey651...Have you ever considered Dib losing his morality..or, as you put it, being "shoved out of the way", kind of be appropriate for all the shit he's been through? And it's not like he suddenly hated humanity, he's been locked inside a mental asylum for over 4 months, no one seeing him, his father not seeming to care,and the only thing given to him by his sister being taken away by a bitch of a nurse who toyed with him and his rapidly decaying mind. And then think about every. Single. Bit. Of despair and torment he went through. Everyone can relate to feeling harsh hatred against people that have treated you like trash, and even then, it's VERY clear that Dib felt slightly horrified at what he did when choking the nurse. And him saying he didn't regret it couldve been the drugs in his system talking. And when Zim went to kill Torque,Dib was struck by a few moments of absolute clarity felt absolutely HORRIBLE. HE DID NOT FEEL GOOD ABOUT TORQUE DYING AND NEARLY STOPPED ZIM. the only reason why he didn't is because he knew it needed to happen otherwise Dib would possibly be found out as well as Zim. And Zim is literally. The only. Person. He. Has. Left. No one else. Plus, it's pretty clear, that a good majority of us out there knows that humanity is shitty, and, a lot of us relate to Dib in the show because he represented the person who got bullied and neglected. And Dib is going insane from how much psychological damage he's obtained from nothing but torment for years. INSANE. HE IS INSANE. HE HAS VIRTUALLY NO GRASP ON HIS EMOTIONS AND THOUGHT PROCESS. HE IS UNPREDICTABLE AS ALL HELL AND HAS BASICALLY LOST ANY SHITS HE USED TO GIVE FOR HUMANITY.
glowzilla48 chapter 30 . 4/27/2015
Oh man, please update soon :) I'm dying to see what happens next! More! I need so much more! _
slipperyshota chapter 30 . 8/24/2014
Hasn't been updated since march 8th ;A;? i just want to say i love you and i love this story! I'm favfollowing and hoping for more awkward anxious guilty weirdos soon 33
Nekoka6069 chapter 30 . 6/7/2014
realmente no se que decir. el fanfic es genial. la idea, la estructura, la redacción. todo es tan bueno como no recuerdo haber leído nunca en un fanfic del invasor Zim. por favor, continualo.
Falcon's Jade chapter 30 . 5/9/2014
Amazing story, the problem keeping them together only for it to get Dib thrown in the asylum, and the recovery process afterwards was written very well. The idea that it messed Dib well enough to have him start picking people to kill really sealed the deal, amazing!
TrippNessa chapter 30 . 5/7/2014
I haven't been able to stop reading this since I first started, and I've pretty much spent all of my free time during the past two days doing so. I'm actually really sad that there aren't any more chapters to read now, lol. I really hope Zim and Dib will get together officially soon! I love their timid little exchanges in the mean time, though. I also hope to find out what happened with Zim on Irk.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/22/2014
Skoodge didn't take over Vort, he took over Blortch.
Emeralden Rapley chapter 30 . 3/18/2014
omg i cant wait for more. im part of the club dedicated to this story over on y-gallery, i must see more
dontbeupsettihavespaghetti chapter 30 . 3/9/2014
Absolutely loving the story so far! I can't wait for the next chapter, and keep writing awesomely as always. :)