Reviews for The Ides of March
Teetuh chapter 30 . 9/28
Be me
Find amazing story
See the last update date after 30 chapters.
Try not to cry.

I truly hope that you will be continuing this gem! Truly a wonderful read!
yuki1516 chapter 30 . 7/23
Omg. This story is is is...there isn't a word out there to describe how amazing this story is I really hope that you will continue it
Ok..Ngrey651...Have you ever considered Dib losing his morality..or, as you put it, being "shoved out of the way", kind of be appropriate for all the shit he's been through? And it's not like he suddenly hated humanity, he's been locked inside a mental asylum for over 4 months, no one seeing him, his father not seeming to care,and the only thing given to him by his sister being taken away by a bitch of a nurse who toyed with him and his rapidly decaying mind. And then think about every. Single. Bit. Of despair and torment he went through. Everyone can relate to feeling harsh hatred against people that have treated you like trash, and even then, it's VERY clear that Dib felt slightly horrified at what he did when choking the nurse. And him saying he didn't regret it couldve been the drugs in his system talking. And when Zim went to kill Torque,Dib was struck by a few moments of absolute clarity felt absolutely HORRIBLE. HE DID NOT FEEL GOOD ABOUT TORQUE DYING AND NEARLY STOPPED ZIM. the only reason why he didn't is because he knew it needed to happen otherwise Dib would possibly be found out as well as Zim. And Zim is literally. The only. Person. He. Has. Left. No one else. Plus, it's pretty clear, that a good majority of us out there knows that humanity is shitty, and, a lot of us relate to Dib in the show because he represented the person who got bullied and neglected. And Dib is going insane from how much psychological damage he's obtained from nothing but torment for years. INSANE. HE IS INSANE. HE HAS VIRTUALLY NO GRASP ON HIS EMOTIONS AND THOUGHT PROCESS. HE IS UNPREDICTABLE AS ALL HELL AND HAS BASICALLY LOST ANY SHITS HE USED TO GIVE FOR HUMANITY.
glowzilla48 chapter 30 . 4/27
Oh man, please update soon :) I'm dying to see what happens next! More! I need so much more! _
slipperyshota chapter 30 . 8/24/2014
Hasn't been updated since march 8th ;A;? i just want to say i love you and i love this story! I'm favfollowing and hoping for more awkward anxious guilty weirdos soon 33
Nekoka6069 chapter 30 . 6/7/2014
realmente no se que decir. el fanfic es genial. la idea, la estructura, la redacción. todo es tan bueno como no recuerdo haber leído nunca en un fanfic del invasor Zim. por favor, continualo.
Falcon's Jade chapter 30 . 5/9/2014
Amazing story, the problem keeping them together only for it to get Dib thrown in the asylum, and the recovery process afterwards was written very well. The idea that it messed Dib well enough to have him start picking people to kill really sealed the deal, amazing!
TrippNessa chapter 30 . 5/7/2014
I haven't been able to stop reading this since I first started, and I've pretty much spent all of my free time during the past two days doing so. I'm actually really sad that there aren't any more chapters to read now, lol. I really hope Zim and Dib will get together officially soon! I love their timid little exchanges in the mean time, though. I also hope to find out what happened with Zim on Irk.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/22/2014
Skoodge didn't take over Vort, he took over Blortch.
Emeralden Rapley chapter 30 . 3/18/2014
omg i cant wait for more. im part of the club dedicated to this story over on y-gallery, i must see more
FanFictionParty chapter 30 . 3/9/2014
Absolutely loving the story so far! I can't wait for the next chapter, and keep writing awesomely as always. :)
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 29 . 2/4/2014
Yup, I officially love your writing (in case you haven't guessed that by now from the way I'm stalking you).

And my previous statement stands, especially now that Dib's had this little bonding moment with the Earth and Nature in Autumn. I don't think he's going to respond well at first when he leaves it, poor lamb.

I'm looking forward to reading more from you!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 28 . 2/4/2014
I'm catching up with you again. ;) Just taking a moment out to observe that next step that Dib has taken. His first major attack where he couldn't breathe was the "loss" of his father. The next was the "loss" of his sister... Then the metaphorical "loss" of himself...

I wonder what you'll be writing when he experiences the final "loss" of his entire planet!
Cheesecake chapter 29 . 1/19/2014
Awwww this is great! And it feels like its about to seriously heat up, I can't wait! I think the most wonderful thing about this whole story is you've really managed to capture a side of Zim that most of the fics i've read completely ignore, which is the kinda gentle relucant patience you see in a few episodes when hes dealing with Gir (like when Gir gets them lost in the city ect) which is awww just so cute and yet also brilliantly in-character! Loving it!
kellerenmiller chapter 29 . 1/12/2014
I just found this last night and I read the whole thing in like 3 hours straight. I love this fanfic! You're an amazing writer! :D