Reviews for Generation of Models
Skull1412 chapter 10 . 6/17
Kuroko was a rebel? I'd like to see that, ahaha
I love this idea! I know its been a long time but... please bring this story back!
Hello chapter 10 . 4/30
It's been 2 years! Please update ! This story is so great and I just can't hold back my dire need for a new chapter xD

( Sorry for the inconvenience of writing this review but I greatly appreciate this story you wrote and would love for you to continue. Yes, I know you have your own tasks to attend to but if you can find any spare time to attend to a new chapter it would be greatly appreciated as always. Thank you)
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
JustIzzyHere chapter 10 . 2/16
I really like this fnafic. It's sad that the author isn't producing anymore of it. Personally, the more I read, the more I wanted to explore what it feels like to be a model.
Red Distress chapter 10 . 1/20
I want to know where Kuroko-Chama's tattoo is~.
Shynnamot chapter 10 . 1/6
I hope you'll update this story Author-san . It's an interesting story and I just can't get enough of it . I will be looking forward to the next chapter . Goodluck on updating this interesting story Author-san .
It is unfortunate that this story has not been updated for a very long time. It is a great story and i love the ideas with each chapter
Reader chapter 10 . 11/27/2016
Love your story and the awesome description you make though out the chapters. I can imagine the poses and the scenery as it unfold. Please return as you got another fan waiting for the next installment.
Joy Goldenpine chapter 10 . 8/29/2016
One thing-UPDATE!
Thank you.
Leaffeather chapter 10 . 8/19/2016
plz! update! so amazing! i m gonna die if no update!
ARandomAuthor14 chapter 10 . 8/13/2016
Please update, this was like-omf. They're so gay for each other.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2016
Thanks so much for the story I really loved it :)
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 10 . 7/16/2016
fun and cool fanfic, i really enjoy it, please update!
Trickster79 chapter 10 . 7/2/2016
Seriously, are you going to end this fanfic or are you abandoning it? Because there has been two whole years without an update...