Reviews for Broken Toys Need Not Apply
Jeanne chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
I enjoyed this DA story very much. Would love to see more.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
I really enjoyed reading this and found it highly entertaining. The intensity and the suspense were great throughout, as were the moments of tenderness and revelation. Well done.
scmumsy chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Great story. I like this ending better than the original. Hope you come back to DA story with new material. Thanks for sharing.
scmumsy chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Wow. So Logan is not even mentioned? Okay now I can understand her growing attraction and affection for Alec. She is good for him, he's a better person. Well, he tries. Good Job.
scmumsy chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Nicely done. I wonder if Alec is having the seizers or tremors is b/c he need the meds like Max & the others did in season 1.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
cool story
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Awesome! I really enjoyed this fic. It was great. Poor Alec...those seizures must hurt.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Great fic :) I like how you foreshadowed a future Max/Alec pairing, gave likable insight into Normal, and kept Logan out of their business :)
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Great chapter! It really is so much fun to read your twist :)
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Oh sweet! Another TC version (I actually really enjoy reading different people's take on the episode IF their version is well-written, which this one is so far). I'm really enjoying reading your input on what was happening when we couldn't see it. And so far I'm willing to go along with you changing how bad off Alec is (especially since it kind of feeds into a fic I wrote a long time ago written from Logan's (ick!) perspective that touched on how badly his wound affected him during the upcoming fight).
ice-princess73 chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
I am hooked on this. I can't wait for you to update the next chap :)
Pinkbeachlulu chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
I like this chapter maybe could have done with a little more detail of the fighting downstairs as well but it was still good. Also like with the original was it White and that red headed bitch etc or was it just the ordinary military?
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Absolutely loved this!
25rhieannerain chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
I loved every bit of this. But you know what I loved the best? NO Logan. This should've been how things went down in FN. Greaaatttt JOB! More Dark Angel fics focusing on Alec, please? You write him and Max very well.
AlecDeanFan chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
This was great. This is the way Freak Nation should have happened with a lot more Alec, less Max and no Logan butting into everything.