Reviews for 20 First Dates
Guest chapter 18 . 13h
This is an amazing story you got I just want to see more sexual type moments with Roy and Riza
abbyhatake chapter 18 . 10/29/2014
I READ THIS ENTIRE THING IN ONE SITTING HOLY SHIT IT'S THE CUTEST THING EVER I KNOW IT'S BEEN MORE THAN A YEAR BUT IF YOU OUT OF THE BLUE DECIDE TO FINISH THIS JUST KNOW THAT WE ARE ALL HERE PATIENTLY WAITING BECAUSE YOU ARE AMAZING AND YEA :)
guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
FINISH IT ALREADY I WANT MOREEEEEE!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/28/2014
Update, I love this
Guest chapter 18 . 3/29/2014
Gos the dates were so hilariou )))) love made me laughed with tears in my Roy in the story was kinde cute, blush and you'll will decide to continue the story
Troll chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
Ahahahahaaha OMG!This is the best thing i've ever read in my entire life!OMG,this was amazing! XD my globs,i can't believe i'm still ,keep up the good work sergeant!
MeMyselfMoi chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Love it so far (: And make the cake chocolate, if yah don't mind ;)
HikariMustang25 chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
nice
hobozrule chapter 18 . 9/15/2013
Omg haha I hope the last part gets cleared up :P it was so ahhh cause at the last part I was listening to this song and right after I read it the lyrics said "You're a cheater, a liar, and a killer." and I was like wahhhhh even though it made no sense I still went :O haha I hope for another update I've gotten so into this XD
Guest chapter 18 . 9/13/2013
This is so epic! Between the sexual tension, and the wacky dates, and Havoc and Bredas dirty humor, this was just a really fun story to read. Riza is kinda OOC but in a funny, entertaining way. My favorite part would have to be Fuery punching that guy in the face. I also loved the whole sad-havoc-gets-a-hug-from-Riza thing in the chapter 18. Sibling-like love between Havoc and Hawkeye always makes me squeal, and I'm glad you like it too!
Please update soon!
soulwriter51 chapter 18 . 7/24/2013
Cant wait for new chapter
maxwelljay chapter 18 . 7/23/2013
This fanfic is amazing. I've read quite a few and this is actually the first one I have ever felt the need to review because I love it so much. The mix of humor and romance has gotten me hooked and I can't wait for the next update. I love your writing style and I hope you get the chance to continue it soon. Thanks once again for the amazing fic! :)
-max
Animeygirly chapter 18 . 7/21/2013
So amazing! Post another chapter soon please!

-Jenny
pinoychick143 chapter 18 . 7/17/2013
... Holy F***! I think im enjoying this story WAYYYYY too much... KEEP WRITING! It's fun to read and the "What the hell" glances from my sister when i LOL is worth it. KEEP WRITING!
-PC101
ohmybeatingspark chapter 18 . 7/15/2013
Been waiting for your comeback missing the Royai...
loved this chapter! hope for Havoc to get some ladies around him soon ;D
and I can't wait for more royai smut