Reviews for Fathers and Sons
R1U2 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Ending was cute I liked it alot!
Tinkerbell90 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I liked that scene you created between August and his dad. It was very sweet and believable and I just loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
That was so... cute! Love Marco, I'm so glad you wrote that fic because that's what I want to see if Emma and August have a kid one day
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
a wonderful piece of wooden swan fluff! a little swan! makes me so happy espieclly with Hennry happy too !a great little family and gepetto as a proud grandfather!
kelli maguire chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Omg! I loved it. What I like most about your stories is the characters personlities aren't too much. Sometime ppl play Emma out as too emotional or childlike or august in many overbearing ways also, and I just love how you wrote out gepetto. Thankyou, and I would kinda really like if you made these 3 stories into 1 and make it a multichapter. I love it. It can just maybe be a happiness story about the baby, and maybe mild conflict. Lol. There are rare stories about these too with just happiness and no drama. You should read "The Best Days" by piper Mary u/1102812/. Idk if you can see the link but I put it there :) maybe it can give you inspiration. Sorry for my ramblings. I just really love these series of stories from you.
SLopez chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I love the dynamic you've created for the two characters and I'm hoping for something of the sort on the show, when they finally reunite. And, of course, I loved the August/Emma fluffiness! :)
Thanks for another great story!
fitzskimmons chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I'm with August! I so love Geppetto:):):) he's so awesome and I absolutely love the way you write him! Can't wait for the next one:)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I love that man too, but I love August more! But I loved the story too! OMG Thank you for accepting my request, the story is amazing as always and it made my heart explode due to excess of fluffyness! So many Geppetto feels right now! OMGGGGGG IT'S GREAT! AHHHHHHHHHH! IT'S ALL SO BEAUTIFUL THAT IT ALMOST HURTS! THAAAAAAAANK YOUUUUUUU! THANK YOU! *let me love u for being such a cool and awesome writer!*
BOOTH BABE forever!
7Seven7 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
awwww! I love the pieces you do for this series, keep them coming!
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Loved this one, too, even though I don't ship Emma/August. I can't wait to read about the pregnancy/birth! They're going to be great parents.
evincis chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Sweet. Go on with one shots like that. :)
The-Writer2012 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I Love it. I love it. This series is so cute. Now i would love to read some Snow Emma moments.
snarkysweetness chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
ACK! THIS WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER!

EVER!

I want to die, it's so cute!

If you have the time and the inclination I'd love to see some Geppetto/Grandkids moment with Henry or the baby or both.