Reviews for If All Bleach was Yaoi
Jazzybella chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
Wow. Those were some of the hottest things I have read. There should be a warning of nosebleeds and hot flashes for those reading this. Smut with plot. This has made my day. Excellent job, nah, hotsexydirty job.
pinksugarrush chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Ohhh

Man, did I enjoy this! Kyouraku and Ukitake fit so well together! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Can you do a Grimmjow x Ulquiorra
and an
Toshiro x Gin?
Haneko Takahashi chapter 8 . 3/4/2014
did bya-bya and ren-ren rape ichi-ichi?
Hihiou chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
You have no idea how erotic this chapter is! Okay, well you probably do. Still, Aizen and Grimmjow is hot, like hottest Bleach pairing kind of hot, in my opinion at least. Grimmjow's submission was just lovely, probably my favorite part. And that ending...stunning. Thank you for writing!
KK chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
Dammit Byakuya you must learn to share do you not understand the benefits of having TWO ukes DUMBASS! BAKA-kuya hehe lol
awsum writting style i'd love see what you'd come up with for a Grimmjow X Ichigo X Hichigo but if you ever do please make it so they all end up together V
KillerKitty was here ;3
Conway kesuragi chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
I just wanted to let you know there is no story 1 byakuya and renji, there's a story for Ichigo byakuya and renji.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
you should do a ichigo x uryu one shot
Guest chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
Loathe end, just lol
John chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
This was utterly fantastic, well done
aj chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
it was strange, i don't find aizen attractive, but grimmjow i do, so it was strange how this chapter was half appealing and half,"ewww, aizen"
well written though
BookMaggots chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Such a pity this story isn't getting more support :\ It bloody well deserves more! It's so AWESOME! Just great writing from top to bottom especially all of the UkixKyo! I really hope you keep this up and I eagerly await the next update! :)
Tlcatlady chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
impressive punishment! TLC
Tlcatlady chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
I'm such a sucker for happy endings! TLC
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Are you still going to continue with the stories? If so, I can' wait for Kyouraku and Ukitake (2)
They're all so wonderful to read
I quite enjoy them