Reviews for If All Bleach was Yaoi
TheDivineDeathYouWant chapter 10 . 8/3
Thank you for writing with my OTP!
TheDivineDeathYouWant chapter 6 . 8/3
Amazing! Thank you.
CherryFlamingo chapter 9 . 6/21
Yay! I was really satisfied with this! Shinsui's so good to Jyuushiro, and the reason they were fighting wasn't even so tiresome and childish. I hope you will write a series for Shinsui na Jyuushiro one day, far into the future.
CherryFlamingo chapter 4 . 6/21
Ukitake's a secret sex fiend (with reasons out of his control) under that sweet face of his!

As excited as I was as a total Ukitake fangirl, I'm just glad that Toshiba's okay with this.
CherryFlamingo chapter 2 . 6/21
This was pretty good, albeit the plot was a bit cheesy. It made me laugh at a few parts, but I really liked some of the descriptions you used for Jyuushiro 3
Jazzybella chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
Wow. Those were some of the hottest things I have read. There should be a warning of nosebleeds and hot flashes for those reading this. Smut with plot. This has made my day. Excellent job, nah, hotsexydirty job.
pinksugarrush chapter 2 . 7/5/2014

Man, did I enjoy this! Kyouraku and Ukitake fit so well together! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Can you do a Grimmjow x Ulquiorra
and an
Toshiro x Gin?
Haneko Takahashi chapter 8 . 3/4/2014
did bya-bya and ren-ren rape ichi-ichi?
Hihiou chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
You have no idea how erotic this chapter is! Okay, well you probably do. Still, Aizen and Grimmjow is hot, like hottest Bleach pairing kind of hot, in my opinion at least. Grimmjow's submission was just lovely, probably my favorite part. And that ending...stunning. Thank you for writing!
KK chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
Dammit Byakuya you must learn to share do you not understand the benefits of having TWO ukes DUMBASS! BAKA-kuya hehe lol
awsum writting style i'd love see what you'd come up with for a Grimmjow X Ichigo X Hichigo but if you ever do please make it so they all end up together V
KillerKitty was here ;3
Conway kesuragi chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
I just wanted to let you know there is no story 1 byakuya and renji, there's a story for Ichigo byakuya and renji.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
you should do a ichigo x uryu one shot
Guest chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
Loathe end, just lol
John chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
This was utterly fantastic, well done