Reviews for A Hawk Spinning
Guest chapter 9 . 6/5/2015
To niconic,why is this chapter too short? I'm also hoping for a new story line. The way you right your story is amazing and I wanted it to be endless. I don't have any idea but your idea is amazing. Write more about Clintasha! Please!
Princess2016 chapter 9 . 2/5/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwww that was an amazing ending. I loved it.
ZubZerro700 chapter 9 . 1/31/2015
You should make a third story
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed73029375 chapter 9 . 9/17/2014
NOOOOO it can't end! :(
vajbff chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
Alrighty, so review time. I keep finding myself writing more of these when I used to not write em all... I guess you guys are getting better at this stuff lol :P

So with the exception of yesterday when I was dead to the world thanks to a cold, I've pretty much ignored all my other stories I'm following to burn through yours. I'm pretty sure I read this and the first part in a total of three, maybe four days. Which means, ya done good ;) I liked where you went with it, the flow was good and fairly even, though some of the battle scenes in the second installment seemed a little rushed. I was hoping for a bit more with the second one, but then I always want more when I really like a story lol. I liked how you gave the kids their own flaws and didn't go with the same old "teen drama" most folks do. You made them seem real in a fantastical world, which is great penmanship in my book.

I won't ask for a part three, but just know if you wrote one, I'd read it. You got this Winter Soldier fan shipping Clintasha more and more lol
FireDraken chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Sarah had no chance in the 'Who's parents are more powerful' game.
Firestar chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
Wow... u r an amazing writer! I read a widow nesting and I thought it was awesome! I love your fanfictions and I think u need to keep writing cause I want to read your other fanfictions. I also love the avengers and I think u should make more fanfictions about movies. Keep writing cause ill be reading;)
Just Another Netflixer chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
Aww! This was so sweet! You are such a talented writer!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
Great story!
Clintasha chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
I loved the first one and I love this one too. You should do a series of one shots with how everyone is irritating fury in some way or another
Wolflover2323 chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
its good
Black Thorn chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Dear Nikonic,

I was asking myself which languages
do Amelia and Philip learn beside
english and russian.
And please write some lines about
Natasha as Natalie Rushman, because
I loved her cover and would love to hear more
about Natalie's wardrobe.

Lover of Reid chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
That was great. I am really sad that this is the last chapter. I want more. Natasha is definitely the only person who could ever make Director Fury chaperone a dance. I hope that the team was able to get the green goop off of them without any problems. Are you considering writing another story like this? I am definitely going to be rereading both this story and the last story many times whenever I don't have any other news stories to read.
Lover of Reid chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
That was great. It was a little surprising that it was Bruce that kept laughing at what Natasha was saying instead of Tony. And what in the world did Tony do to Bruce to make him Hulk out? I like how Natasha got Thor to keep an eye on the two of them and still put Tony in the trunk of one of his cars. Natasha seemed to take a really big risk going to see Petrol without letting anyone know.
Lover of Reid chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
Oh my God Philip really got himself into some dead shit this time. With the background information that Amelia's new boyfriend it looks like Clint has a legitimate reason to just go ahead and shoot him. Hopefully they will be able to do something about it before someone actually gets hurt.