Reviews for If Tomorrow Comes
Cherryx3Cat chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
I really like this! Please keep on updating
Invisible Red Dress . Fictions chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
I loved this chapter ! I can't wait to learn more about Cato's and Alix's families, and more particularly the relationships between Cato and his dad.
And I hope Cato and Alix's friendship will evolve towards something else before the games. But knowing you a little, there's nothing sure about it ! (but please, don't give me any hints, I love to be surprised ).
Can't wait for the next chapter !
Good job, as usual !
Invisible Red Dress . Fictions chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Bonjour !

Yes, I knew I had to try your Hunger Games stories ! These two chapters are GREAT ! I don't particularly love Cato, or at least, I didn't really bother about him at all. But I think that I will have to change my mind after reading your story.
I love the way you introduce the two characters and their relationship. And knowing that Cato will die at some point really makes much more dramatic.
I can't remember the mention of any character named Alix. Is it a creation of yours or did I miss it in the book ?
Once again, I love the way you write. It is really pleasant to read, and well constructed, so that you follow the story without any effort. Good job ! :)
Can't wait for the next chapter !

A bientôt !
illuminazione chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Hi! Your story is very well written. I really like your approach and Alix is an interesting character (besides: I think her name is great!). I'd like to read the second chapter! :)
yours
satori
i-am-foxface chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Amazing as usual! I love this story, please please please update! :D
Thecoolhawk23 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I 333333 mega the hunger games! good story! check this out please? s/8409859/1/Theodore_Rex_and_the_NYC_Storm