Reviews for Up All Night
niizuma41 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
lmao well done
jada121 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Lol loved it when i read the summary i thought it was smww but fortunetly it wasnt
Arjun Ethaniel chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Hilarious and enjoyable!
That said, wow the butthurt. The labels and the summary aren't misleading at all. Yes the author did it with quite innovation, but the blame of presumption lies with the readers and only the readers. So, get over it.
As for the moot point, of Bruce wouldn't be capable of keeping up with Diana, you do realize how inanely moronic that sounds, right? You are willing to believe in the existence of a world/s where magic, sci fi, supernatural, spiritual, and gritty, homebound humanity exist side by side, and you don't want believe that physical connection between them is possible? Okay...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
hehehe! Lmao! Bruce smirking. Totally in character. But wondy seems a bit ooc. I just can't see her being that loud.
R-dude chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Online translators are not to be trusted. I am Greek, and I can safely say that this is a particularly bad translation.
Moreover, I have yet to meet a woman to have yelled "suck my tits"
Other than that, it was funny.
TROLL chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Electricboa chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I had to use Google translate for the Greek words (nice touch), but it was a very funny story.
phyrephly chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Speaking as a proud SM/WW 'shipper... I'd call it quirky, but cute! if not just a little untrue...;}
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Forget the people who got angry. That was great
Madge58 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Holy crap, this is one of the funniest stories I've ever read! Why in the world would I flame it? Is there some kind of subliminal message I'm missing here? In any case, I absolutely loved this fic.

There were a few grammatical mistakes here and there, but they don't take away from the overall flow. I just have one suggestion. You wrote at the end of the first paragraph, "WAS being the important word." I think it'd be better to write, "WAS being the operative word." Wow, I really do give out the most pointless advice lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Obvlious to the word "joke". I'll be reporting this author to abuse support.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Are you really that offend by an Anon review of a not quite original bm x ww fanfic? Are you that insecure of your own ship to absolutely flip out on fanfic dotnet!? Now I am just replying for the lulz. I maybe using the anon system to comment on this fanfic but at least i'm not stupid enough to be using a username that could be traced back to me. Again, you really need to open urbandictionary to lookup the term troll because your rage typing is quite hilarious.
Darkknightsvenge chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Guest The Batman doesn't make a appearance, the Summary is accurate and the Author is adding a twist if your a SM/WW fan looking for them having intercourse go look for Rule 34 of them 2 then. if it was flame baiting then the fic would be rated M not T the summary would stay the same if the Fic's Summary is a "Person A Keeps Person B from getting any sleep" and the same fic is Rate T it's going to be a Parody or a humor fic
plus Batman is a person who is at peak fitness wearing Kevlar it's not him out running the bullets it's more or less the person who is aiming the Gun and the Gunman is most likely scared like hell.
you are the troll trying to put B.S reviews into a Fic using the Guest review thing because Authors on this site don't take Anon reviews seriously as it could be someone trying to troll or flame for the heck of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Darkknightsvengence, you obviously don't know the meaning of the word troll if slapped you on the face. No authors note on the true pairing and a misleading summary is flame bait true and simple. So this author is the troll here. Plus every fanfic with justice league batman is an absolute disgrace to the original batman character in every shape and form. Completely out of character and somehow can quickly dodge bullets just as fast as the metahumans? please.
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 9/26/2012