Reviews for Never Trust Birds to Keep a Secret
crazysockmonkeys chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Wow, I'm really gettting to like your stories! This one was very cute and romantic. Awesome job!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Loved Niles' reaction when Baby told everyone he loved Daphne, and then he screams "Oh my God!" twice.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Love it! Good job!
Kristen3 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This is a wonderful story! I almost deleted the alert for it, amid the sea of Dr. Who stuff you posted! LOL! But I love this, and the idea of Baby being the "messenger" here is intriguing. I'd never thought of it for a story, but I like it! I may have to "steal" this idea in the future, although I would change the premise around just a bit! Anyway, it's nice to see you writing N/D once again, and I hope you write more in the future!
iloveromance chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I was so excited to see that you had written a Frasier story, and I could hardly wait to read it! Needless to say I love it! How adorable for Baby to pick up "Niles loves Daphne" and to have her hear it and find out Niles feelings that way! Brilliant! I haven't read many (Well none actually) stories about Niles and his bird but I do have a couple of "Baby" stories in minded to write as soon as I can (different story lines/episodes by the way), but my ideas are nowhere near as wonderful as this one! Awesome job!
Jan2StaMuse chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This was brilliant! I wish they could have done this on the show and have Daphne find out this way. Anyway, I loved it and I hope you write more Frasier docs soon.
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Loved this, so clever and unique. I hope you'll post more soon