Reviews for You Found Me
04murano10 chapter 15 . 3/15
More please!
TeamSheikie chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
Yes divorce that ass bag Steph! Finally she made the right decision ! Now she can be happy with Paul but I'm sure shit will most def hit the fan when all this goes down! Awesome chapter :)!
krissybitch chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
HOORAY FOR PLOT ADVANCEMENT!
HHHereComesTrouble chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
First of all, I was SO fucking stolked that you updated this story because I honestly love, love, love it so much! So yeah, even though you're a bitch and a whore, this was nice of you to do...

Thank fucking God she's filing for the divorce from Alex the dickhead! He's such an ass, and don't even get me started on his little cunt daughter JAMIE. (I think that's her name...) Well, anyways, I hope that Paul's friends end up lighting Alex and the brat on fire and swing their COCKS in their faces, and then they can die and rot in hell. Or somewhere worse than hell because I'm going to hell and I don't want ALEXTARD to be my fucking neighbor plz. LMAO at that entire story, it seriously sounds like something that would happen with Paul's friends IN REAL LIFE. Jesus lol. That whole part killed me dead. (Important question: did their cocks smell like chicks?!) Aww, the ending was squee, and just further proves that they're meant for each other. Stephanie's spent all this time married to that jobber Alextard and now she finally knows what it's like to open up to someone and not feel so...horrible, about life and about everything. I really hope Stephanie can just get this fucking cancer to leave her body and go to Alextard. She and Paul are too adorbs for words so Stephanie cannot die, she CANNOT. FUCKING. DIE.

Anywho...update asap whorefriend. : )
levesque fan forever chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
I feel so sorry for Steph :-( I hope she gets the divorce she wants, and I hope her cancer goes away.

Lol at Pauls POV that's a great story and actually happened with your friends LMAO.

You so need to update again like soon like *cough* my birthday *cough* :-D
MissTink1987 chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
I see Alex being a total jerk ,I hope I'm wrong, but the chances aren't looking good! Also, the story about the beach...OMG, I would have loved to see that! :)
Iknowyoulovemexoxo chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
YES! I'm so glad Stephanie is asking for a Divorce from her a-hole of a husband, he'd better give it to her or she'll have to send Paul around to get him to agree *whistles innocently*

I can't wait for more please.
tashira.danae chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
i think its nice that he could help her overcome her fear of ferris wheels after all these years
levesque fan forever chapter 14 . 6/4/2013
You gotta update this like soon...now maybe? Lol.

So the above pretty much tells you i love :D lol it's super cute!
stephandhhh123 chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
Great update! Loved it. I really like that you did it with both of their POVs. I like to see what each one is thinking about the other :)

Paul seems to really like Steph. Yay! I'm happy he told Shawn the truth and made him realize that Steph isn't a rebound and that he really likes her. That says a lot about how serious he is. Him and Steph seem to be off to a great start in their relationship.

Steph seems to really like Paul as well. Again, they have a great relationship already and I can't wait to see it get even better! Him helping her overcome one of her fears was great! Her realizing he was just trying to help her was also great. I really hope she does start to fight the cancer so she and Paul can have as long as possible with each other. I'm starting to get tears in my eyes just thinking about the chapter Paul finds out she has cancer. That one is going to be tough to read (like many of the first ones have been).

I can't wait for more! Please update soon!
stephanie-mcmahonism chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
naww, this was just all kinds of adorable! They both seem to have strong feelings for each other. I love Paul trying to make Steph go on the ferris Wheel. They are just soo adorable, I can't get over that! OTP FEELS. I'm really interested to see how things go with Stephanie's condition. With her feelings for Paul growing, she would eventually have to tell him about the cancer AND her marriage to Alex. I wonder how Paul would react though, I know he's going to stick by her. He's too nice to just walk away... (teehee) Great chapter! Sooo cute! UPDATE SOOON PLEASE!
MissTink1987 chapter 14 . 5/10/2013
SQUEE INDEAD! :) love the dynamic between Paul and Shawn! :)
Iknowyoulovemexoxo chapter 14 . 5/10/2013
Okay as much as I love this story (yeah I probably haven't reviewed before but I'm lazy) Steph *really* needs to tell Paul she's married, as fun as a double life can be the fact that she has cancer and hates her other life and really likes her life with Paul the whole lying thing definitely won't end well.

I'm glad she is happy with Paul and he makes her feel so comfortable but she really needs to be honest with him before she gets in too deep and he finds out from someone other than her.

I really enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for more.
yvonne chapter 14 . 5/10/2013
Awwww such a sweet Chapter. You can definetly tell that Paul and Steph are getting closer and closer with each other as Time passes. I love how Paul is so persistent to get Steph on this rotating Wheel :P and well he is suxxessfull. I am completely in Love with this Story :p Very touching and i cant wait to see his Reaction when he find out that Steph has Cancer :-( Please update ASAP
TripleHwifey4Lifey chapter 13 . 4/22/2013