Reviews for You Found Me
Veronica Deaux chapter 26 . 12/11/2015
So technically this all happened she was not dreaming about them and all that happened
Paul decided to date heather again but canceled right?
AttitudeEraChick chapter 26 . 9/12/2015
WAIT A MINUTE. WAIT A FREAKING MINUTE! SO IT NEVER HAPPENED? No bad marriage with Alex, no cancer, and her mom's not dead? She dreamed 6 months of her life in 10 days? Aaah. I'm lost. So her dream of 6 months of life tortured her to end Alex quickly & go balls out for Paul? This is kinda like that movie with keanu Reeves & Sandra bullock-I think it's called Lakeside house or something like that. If it never happened, I'm grateful for that.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 25 . 9/12/2015
This chapter confused the hell out of me. Isn't her mom already dead? Isn't she dead? How can her dead mom be heard by Torrie Ans Stacey if she's dead? Is this before Paul? Huh?
AttitudeEraChick chapter 24 . 9/12/2015
That was beautiful. Melancholy, but beautiful nonetheless. I was holding out some hope for a miracle selfishly, but that would hurt what you were trying to achieve in this story. Not all endings are happy ones, nor should they be. I loved that she died in his arms, but damn! I would've been cool with her dying the day after they got married. Ugh. Give her at least one break. I cried.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 23 . 9/12/2015
One of the best chapters of the story. Cute banter from the previous chapter, about him being pretty great but not godly. OMG, he is so damn good to her. I love that she catches him breaking down crying. I love to see a man-especially of his caliber crying. I love that when she catches him he doesn't hide being vulnerable and just let her be there to openly console him.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 22 . 9/12/2015
Smooth proposal, Paul. Smooth. I'm glad they're back on track, but feel bad about an update on her condition. I empathize with her. My father wasn't a drinker, smoker, or drug addict but as a result of his father's severe smoking & alcoholic lifestyle, he was born with a blood disease that he didn't even know he had until he was an adult. His complications weren't lung related but did suffer from strokes, seizures, & aneurysms. I hope they'll have a fake wedding in the hospital.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 21 . 9/12/2015
I love reading/watching things that make me cry. I don't want to laugh all the time. OMG, thank you Stacey, you are the friend I'd like to have. I'm glad you came sooner & insisted he watch the video right away. Thank you Stacey for holding your ground even though he was being dickish to you. He didn't know the whole story, yet you stayed composed to give it to him.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 20 . 9/12/2015
Short, but as usual always well written. Hilarious reaction from Vince when he questions her cancer as if it's an actual person to beat up. I'm with Stacey, I think she needs to have that conversation in person. Sure he might be pissy & wait a while for physical contact, at the end of the day he still feels strongly about her and will open back up again. The video is another good option, but if I'm Stacey, I'm telling Paul to watch it right away-not after she dies. Good job Stacey calling her hot momma, though Steph's reaction Is quite sarcastic.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 19 . 9/12/2015
Damnit! Aah, again they're not on the same page! Didn't she already tell Paul she's married & planning for a divorce? So shouldn't he know about him even if he doesn't know his name? And wasn't Steph last chapter saying she was on her way to Paul's to tell him everything? Did she change her mind? Damn, now Paul's not gonna answer her. Poor woman, she's getting sick again. Well written.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 18 . 9/12/2015
I love Paul's reaction to Steph emotionally bailing on him. He's so relentless about reading through her bullshit. He wants her so bad that he'll yell at her to get her attention on the seriousness of the gravity of the situation. She's gotta know he's not picking a fight, but is deeply hurt by her put-off-ness. J love when a man says "I love you first."

Aaaah, I love the ending of this chapter.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 17 . 9/8/2015
Yeah that was cute. LOL at her comments about people being bad at foot massages. I'm glad they did it before she got very ill. I hope he didn't hurt her. I know it would be unintentional, but her pain came from then cancer- he just thinks it's a legitimate back spasm or something. I hope shit that doesn't the fan too much.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 16 . 9/7/2015
Um, Alex, don't "take a look at these. "Just freaking sign them. Did she reach across the food to grab his Polo shirt because that was confusing. He shouldn't have been able to grab her waist if they're across from each other the table. Unless she climbed on top of he kitchen table and crawled towards him. I hope he doesn't think she's easy. There's a reason she needs you now. I love it when his hair is down.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 15 . 9/5/2015
Wow, I like them cuddling up sharing these talks but I didn't find the story funny. I found it startling. I was legitimately worried for people's safety. Surprised no one caught their penis in the zipper. LOL at her comment about him being a Flirty smartass.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 14 . 9/5/2015
Aaah! This shit is too funny! It has a contemporary Grease Vibe to it. Hilarious when she tries to climb out the Ferris wheel and he pulls her back in. Are you nuts Steph? Suppose the ride started moving while you climbed out? You would've been seriously hurt. Don't feel bad or awkward Stephanie, I agree men can be beautiful. Rarity, but certainly possible. Her reaction to him calling her babe is great; he's cute when he says "uh huh" and nuzzles her shoulder and neck with pecks to convince her to get on the ride. The banter with Shawn is always awesome. I'm so glad they're so strong, so fast for one another. I love that he took the lead at the beach with him acknowledging their need to pursue their attraction for one another, as well as being strong for her in the ride. I'd love to see him break down in a future chapter and have Steph be strong for him.

I've always been a fan of your work. Not just because of the HHH/Steph pairing & the drama, but also the humor. Some writers can crack a joke here and there, but you have a gift of sustained humor. Sometimes it's literal jokes, sometimes it's physical humor or light, cute, misunderstandings. This too, will be a favorite of mine.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 13 . 9/4/2015
I love her describing him as her Superman. Their kiss by the car was hot. It's always great for a fellow woman to initiate the contact. Represent ladies! She needs a restraining order against Alex. I'm glad she made it to her friend's place safely even though she was listening to voicemails while driving.