Reviews for Buddy Bizarre
Koryu's Advocate chapter 1 . 9/2
When Gabriel said, "The fun's just getting started!" I immediately went to check for a sequel. The lack of a sequel makes me so very sad. You have no idea.
Briannon O'Hara chapter 6 . 4/9
I would honestly love to discuss particulars of alternate realities and time travel with you. Drop me a message?
Ship-Seeking-Shippers chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
SO CUTE! Love this!
JordanWrites13 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I always wondered what Jensen and Jared's side of 'The French Mistake' would've gone.
Pizzapig chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
Oh no, i thought for sure the spell would work, just hope jensen and jared survive staying in the spn world a little longer,
Pizzapig chapter 12 . 1/14/2014
Thats smart, its not wise to go tell everyone that the very skilled sam and dean are replaced with 2 that no hardly anything of hunting, also the enocian talk was mega cool, I wish they did that cannonly, cant wait til next chapter.
Pizzapig chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
I bet you the vatican has tons of secret hiding rooms, holding cool awesome old things, i wish to go their one day, and your story made that yearning stronger, really great chapter, with great imagery, and suspense, cant wait till mext.
DuckButtFangirl chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
don't worry...you're good! I'm just glad you decided to share your story with us :) I'm loving Jensen and Jared with Castiel...sooo funny! I with you luck with moving...Its not fun :/ I hope you have an amazing awesome time at the Supernatural convention! I'm so jealous :o can't wait to see more updates!

Ducky
DaddysCowgirl94 chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
I like that, having Don be an angel. You might even do something else with that later, in another fic or something Or not. Totally up to you.
I'm loving it so far!
IamanonymousTDG chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
sdiagliduGFYLIASUOEGABYSDLIB U. THIS IS FANTASTIC OH MY GOD. YOU ARE BRILLIANT. I saw the post on tumblr about this and I simply /had/ to find a fanfic for it. I didn't expect to find one this amazing! Wow!
chatnoir1 chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
Yeah, I can see Gabriel thinking 600 wings would be cool. Geek out all you want - it's interesting, since I don't know a lot about this particular mythology. I totally missed the Don Richardson reference, probably because I muted the sound every time Sam had an Amelia flashback or visit. I did catch the Blazing Saddles refs - go me.
leratdebibliotheque chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I've only read the first chapter and I like it already :)
sushiroll13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Sweet Cas on a quesadilla, this is AWESOME!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
So far, I'm liking this. Castiel seems pretty canon as far as character goes, or however you say " he sounds like himself."

You've taken on a big load here, and it's a great idea for a story. A fabulous one! It's pretty ambitious for a first fic, so my only advice would be, take constructive criticism as a learning tool and nothing negative as a personal insult. It can be hard, but you sound mature enough to handle it.

I'm excited to read more. I like your style:-).
Pizzapig chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
Naw cas is missing his winchesters