Reviews for Death the Kitty?
Puppydroid chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
Of course the 8TH chappie would be da most interesting so far. Wouldn't it?
Sesshomaruslover17 chapter 22 . 11/25/2014
I really love this story. Please update!
Deaththekidslil sis chapter 22 . 6/30/2014
WHERE ARE YOU I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Lokiismylife chapter 22 . 6/21/2014
I think this is really good so far, but I think you need to work on your spelling. I've noticed a lot of words are misspelled or have letters missing. Other than that, it's a really great story and I hope there will be more.
Lokiismylife chapter 20 . 6/21/2014
I know this is late, but I'm sorry to hear about your mother. Sorry this didn't come sooner, I just found this story today.
Lokiismylife chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
That was really cool!
Sakura Ayasaki chapter 22 . 6/4/2014
Way better grammar! Thank you very much. Also I would really
Like to read the next chapter please. Arigato.
Sakura Ayasaki chapter 19 . 6/3/2014
GRAMMER
Skywhisper chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
please continue this story! I AM IN LOVE WITH IT!
Soul Eater lover chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
i feel the same about Spirit he doesn't know when to shut up. Love it so far... you NEED the flufffffff! Hurry
Guest chapter 22 . 2/8/2014
I love this, it's been a long time since you've made another chapter. Hopefully after all the time that has passed, you make another one
animeandmangafangirl chapter 22 . 1/30/2014
AWESOME! IM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/3/2013
PLEASE continue. I love this story! :)
Jess chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
Next chapter please D:
supercoupleschan chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Hello Midnight :) I love your story very much. Its very hysterical and you are correct. Your story is not like mine XD I appreciate that you were honest and claimed you weren't stealing it. I do hope it's my story that you read that wasn't finished. mine was "A Purrrrfect love" but anyway some people sent me a nasty review claiming I stole this from you XD I do hope everyone realizes nobody stole anything. My fic was made in 2010... lol your story is great and I love it :) thanks to you I actually will update mine again. If my story wasn't the one you read I'm sorry XD But please do continue to update your story as it is adorable! thank you :)