Reviews for Steve And The Barkeep
TragicErato chapter 11 . 1/14
WITH MY DICK HAHAHAHA
wannabecoyote chapter 12 . 12/30/2021
oh my gosh, i love this fic so much. this is like my 5th reread since i first read it. it's tragic that i cant read it again for the first time.
Lyfus chapter 12 . 12/11/2021
Really enjoyed the story!
ManticoreBlues chapter 12 . 12/2/2021
loved the fanfic, loved the drinks, wish you'd done a bit more with Loki but I understand this is a cap and Harry fic... obviously
jonzac1993 chapter 12 . 12/1/2021
Truly, an interesting take on the Avengers and Harry Potter. I like the well written banter and the characters "feel" like they should.

Great job!
Marcus De Gabriel chapter 1 . 11/21/2021
I really love stories like this, I remember reading it when it was first coming out and enjoying it. I actually come back to it every couple of months JUST to reread it, I will always wish there was more to it, but I am happy for what is there.
KnowInsight chapter 7 . 10/20/2021
lol "oh look a nargleD
Clyden chapter 12 . 10/15/2021
This was fun. Thank you haha.
Jan chapter 12 . 9/8/2021
Not me thinking "Harry Potter, Harry Potter woo" is being whispered rapped in Hel
griffin blackwood chapter 12 . 8/24/2021
This was so ironically good
griffin blackwood chapter 10 . 8/24/2021
The bromance is amazing
Caliban03 chapter 12 . 8/21/2021
Nice and original story about a crossover i appreciate a lot :)
Fairy King Oberon chapter 11 . 7/15/2021
Gotta say I'm kinda disappointed that Doom was written so poorly. Don't get me wrong I understand that he isn't really important to this story but he is a personal favorite and he wasn't done well.
Fairy King Oberon chapter 8 . 7/15/2021
I GOT IT! I realized the identity of Aunty P! I haven't even read the chapter yet but the pieces just clicked!

Will that be all MS()?
That will be all MP().
Cat chapter 1 . 7/13/2021
I really enjoyed it you’re a good writer :)
1,034 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »