Reviews for Steve And The Barkeep
trekkifulron chapter 12 . 3/19
That was awesome. Really fun to read. More like this please.
EvilDime chapter 12 . 3/12
Thank you so much for this fic, it's brilliant! I chuckled and laughed most of the way through.

Things I particularly enojyed: Harry's threat to Teddy to flirt with his teacher when Steve first comes to the bar; the discussion of Harry 'pulling himself back together' after having his body scattered across Great Britain; Fury's endless frustration with Harry's charming ways; Harry sending Teddy that picture of Steve's shopping torture.

But overall, it was really the way this was written more than any single scene that made it so very fun to read. The story may be a lot longer than planned, but it still feels too short; I'd have happily read another 100,000 words or so of this. Because even though not all of them get a lot of screentime, I feel most of the characters are pretty round: Steve with his routines and 'learning humour', Clint with his nesting, Teddy the teenage wizard... They are all really precious characters and I loved watching them interact.

Kudos to you!
- Dime
EvilDime chapter 8 . 3/12
Ooh, Harry and Pepper? I like that. I like that a lot.
SaiyaCat chapter 12 . 3/6
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 3/6
So Sweet I love It!
kitiku01 chapter 12 . 2/20
Love this!
Sylphrena33 chapter 12 . 2/20
I loved this story, wonderful job. :) I love the friendship between Harry and Steve, with all of its ups and downs. I also love the friendship/family-ness between Pepper, Harry, and Teddy. Overall, I really enjoyed this story, so thank you for writing it.

Oh, and I really liked this last chapter, especially the parts with Loki and Harry. This was a wonderful way to tie it all up, and I love the insightfulness they both show in this chapter. And then ending it with the basis of the beginning of Steve and Harry's friendship was great.
Sylphrena33 chapter 3 . 2/20
I love Steve's loyalty to his friends and what he believes to be right. :)
Emperor Vanquest chapter 12 . 2/14
This was a delightful little story and I wish you would continue it!
Emperor Vanquest chapter 10 . 2/14
NOOOOO~! Just saw your note about Hetero Harry. lol

You've really built up the tension between him and Steve and honestly it's a bit of a let down to know it isn't going anywhere now.

Maybe consider another Avengers fic for him and Steve?
Emperor Vanquest chapter 7 . 2/14
Ok...the Bruce scene at the end stole the chapter. I can't even remember that Harry and Cap are having a lover's spat because I'm laughing so much!
Emperor Vanquest chapter 5 . 2/14
OMG the Nest Cleaning scene was hilarious and Slash is the way to go on this one. It's good for Cap to get over his love for Bucky, or for a nice little triad marriage to lay in wait. :P lol
Emperor Vanquest chapter 4 . 2/14
I think this is one of the more entertaining Harry/Steve stories I've ever read. I looooooove the byplay with Fury, and I think you've got his character spot on!
Emperor Vanquest chapter 2 . 2/14
This is a wonderful start to a very cute story!
Nekohana chapter 2 . 2/12
It's actually "Hear Hear" not "Here Here"