Reviews for Steve And The Barkeep
Reader ZJ chapter 12 . 9/19
I like it. Continue Please
keiioc chapter 12 . 8/21
This is an awesome read, and I'm kind of sad I didn't drag it out for more than a day... Anyways, thank you for writing and uploading this!
wildcat1144 chapter 12 . 8/7
I really enjoyed reading this. :)
Wings Of Mercury chapter 3 . 8/7
I appreciate the lack of romance! Not all good friends have to jump into bed together and fall madly in love.
fooplaya chapter 12 . 7/31
Very well done :) I quite enjoyed reading this
Pyrane chapter 12 . 7/29
Thanks for the great story !
I love the last chapter in particular, with Loky

***Pyrane***
Stuck.in.Wonderland.8510 chapter 12 . 7/28
Please tell me there is a sequel to this story! I want to see more Harry/Loki banter and more of Harry/Steve banter/friendship! I love this story!
Ever-Lethargic chapter 12 . 7/26
This story was really fun and i loved all the creative drinks you came up with.
Love this fic. Could have done without chapter 11, but that's mainly because I just don't like seeing the doom-and-gloom with no resolution. Plus it didn't add anything but an often-used drama to the plot. All the same, every chapter is well written, with even the serious scenes having humor (or maybe I'm just a bad person for being amused when Harry is incredulous that Dr. Doom has diplomatic immunity?). Very nice work.
"Dad! What does sowilo do when you tilt it forty degrees to the left and- "

Possible end of sentence: "- cut it into your forehead?"

Possible response: "Net you stupid titles with too many hyphens."
Bakreni chapter 1 . 7/3
why
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 12 . 6/19
Fun story and I really liked the interaction between Harry and his new friends. Thanks for sharing!
Hilarious! I live it!
Forsaken139 chapter 3 . 5/14
Yea... fanfiction that deals with platonic-brotherhood or male relationships are a rarity.

I'm glad to see that your story is avoiding a contrived depravity relationship: [cough] forced-slash-is-not-romance [cough].
Forsaken139 chapter 1 . 5/14
Good old barkeep Harry.

Nice to run into this fic again after so many years.

[Favorite]