Reviews for Steve And The Barkeep
katenkapotter chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
really nice. i like it
potterhp chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Loved it... Hope you provide some background from harry's life too.
Marikili68 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I absolutely love this! Please update soon!
Amanda6276 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I loved that you got Steve as the responsible adult trying to stop underage drinking! I really loved the Harry/Teddy interaction as well, especially the history teacher threat.
I would love to know why Harry didn't go all wizard on the Chituari in the bank the day he saidhe saw Steve there though, considering that's how most people get Harry with them. I loved the story an can't wait for the next chapter, hopefully with all the Avengers visiting!
cheekysorcerer chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
i thought the kid was harry himself, but teddy makes more sense :)
i really enjoyed reading this, thanks!
KritianLOVE chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
wooooooooooooooooo
candinaru25 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
yea. would really love to see how thor would feel about harry and the drinks.
Marcus1233 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
(looks behind at said be hid) Hnnn...I don't think people would appreciate me groping myself though I must admit, it seemed tempting. (chuckles)

I'll be waiting for that chap...those chapters.
hunterthehuntress chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
i love it ! update soon please
Phantom Feline chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oh, that was a pleasantly amusing read! Very cute ;3 (And really, no story in this section would be complete without a tiny blurb that Harry /just might/ look a /little bit/ like Loki; I swear, you'll hear no complaints from me!) Teddy was adorable; I loved that interaction... And of course the threat of flirting with his teacher! Ahh, perfect!

I'm looking forward to seeing what the next chapter's going to do
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
very amusing
Rrhagia chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Very nice, I can't wait to read more and see where you go with this.
In The Mix chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I really really like this! Please UPdate soon!
Yasmine Lupin chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Duuuuuude!

That was so cool! And poor Teddy to have your dad flirting with your teacher is wrong in so many levels! Update, ok? Im really curious to see how the others Avenger will react to Harrys drinks.

See ya!