Reviews for Necessary
There needs to be more stories like this. I wish touch had been more popular. Maybe then there would be more fanfictions about it. And also it was a brilliant show just like this fanfiction. Love it, thanks for writing it. 5 stars!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
So short & endearing, I really loved this & I'm so glad I found it. Its great to find more Touch show stories/fanfictions. Wish there was more, but this one felt it was perfect just the way it was written. Seriously adore the show & Jake & Martin, amazing short-story *thumbs up*
Lliaaame chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Really interesting! I would love to read more! :)
GodsOfEgypt09 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
That was really good. I love Touch, but the plot line is so twisted and complex that I wouldn't try writting a fanfiction for it ever. I would screw up, and it would be a disgrace to the actual show. You did good though. I liked it. It is sad that there aren't many Touch fics, so thanks for writting this.
GordonTheWhale chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Yes, more Touch fics! I love this show, it deserves more attention. :( Loved your story, it made you feels Jake's ache to be normal and I love that. I hope they touch on it in the show. :) And I love your cover too!
Plain Old Shahhida chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
oh gurl (ur a girl rite?)
reading this brought back the memories.
absolutely love!
u captured Jake's personality perfectly.
iloveyoupeete chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
i love it keep writing more touch stuff its great to read stuff from the minds of characters we dont really get to talk about on some topics
katnip689 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Awww poor Jake I'm glad there's someone else who posted a story from the series I love this show and I can't wait for the second season I would post a story myself but I'm scared it won't be very good.
Can'tPickAName chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Love it! I have seen every episode to date. I can't wait for season two! Please keep writing!