Reviews for Born to Die
philip222 chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
I don't even know what's happening anymore, but do please continue.
theluckyshot chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
This is very well written where characterization is concerned. For that I absolutely applaud you and wish you well with future installments. I'd like you to know that you definitely have a reader in me. I'll be looking forward to new chapters and I'll make a good effort to review all of those I read.

300-709.
Lucreace chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
I don't know what a 'purple mood' is...

Good story though, I like the build of tension and am anxious to see where you'll take the rest!
Kondoru chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Am I getting a purple vibe here?

Congratulations on finding the inhabitants of the 40K universe with family values!
philip222 chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
Wow, you've done it again! Emotions are running high
BIBOTOT chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
Well written.
philip222 chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
Hello author of this story,

I really like what you have going here and the rising tension is definitely palpable. The mutations prevalent on Nathaniel is an amazing development and pretty much answers most of the questions I was having as I read your story, such the reason for why Nathaniel requies constant oversight by an overseer. I have to ask however, are the mutations demonic? Because if so, I doubt that the Imperium would even tolerate Nathaniel, overseer or not...
Aditionally, I'm really looking forward to what will happen to Nathaniel and Keeva's relationship. Will what she saw be completely detrimental to what ever he has planed.
Will this ruin the growing closeness, as you said, developing between them?

Anyway, keep going, it's a lot of fun what you have here.

philip222

P.S. Prrhaps it would be appraise for you to increase the rating of your story slightly, like to T. The themes and undercurrents to the plot just keep getting darker and darker. Just consider the idea please.
BIBOTOT chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Not bad, really hope to see more.
YourFriendlyNeighborhoodGeist chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
To answer the other reviewer's questions in no particular order:
No, Keeva is not the psyker.
Yes, psykers are allowed to marry.
And, (I'll start a sentence with a conjunction if I want to, thanks) according to the fluff the human race is slowly turning into a psychic race. While a breeding program based on sheer numbers wouldn't be necessary, finding psykers that are strong enough to make sanctioning and crossing them with a stable line just might produce more strong psykers (as opposed to the Throne-fodder most warp-baskets are).

To the author:
I'm finding this story intriguing. Because I'm a snob, I'd love to see more detail and longer chapters, but I'm probably impossibly long-winded for most people and I find that your voice is strong enough that I don't get side-tracked or bored. I like Keeva's accessibility as a character: she's strong but still vulnerable - it's a precarious and important balance. Looking forward to seeing this continue, so keep it up!

All the best,
-Geist
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
wait aren't there already huge amounts of psykers in the imperium there's no need for a breeding program or anything
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
wait so Keeva isn't a psyker
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
wait psykers are allowed to marry