Reviews for A New Path: Volume 2 College
Guest chapter 40 . 12/31/2013
Love this story. Great characterisations. Best Smallville/Bufgy crossover I've read.
Mechconstrictor chapter 20 . 12/12/2013
I normally post a review at the last posted chapter but I feel that this chapter was off. The whole Buffy/Clark thing doesn't feel as if it belongs with the rest.
Jeremy Shane chapter 40 . 12/11/2013
Legendary Story
KonFan78 chapter 40 . 12/10/2013
Nice ending Chunk, looking forward to Volume 3. Curious to see who's sister Dawn will be, Buffy or Clark. Glory vs Clark should be fun, but won't Glory be completely over matched? It's been awhile since I watched Buffy but I could have sworn that Glory was not at her peak, and that's why Buffy even had a shot, she was fighting a watered down Glory. Clark should stomp her power wise, not to mention his skill as fighter with all the training he's had.

One thing I forgot to mention before, if you do bring in Zod at some point, let him and Clark had a massive DBZ type fight like they did in Man Of Steel, I loved that version of Zod. Hated the whole phantom Zod takes over Lex thing they did in Smallville.
Wonderbee31 chapter 40 . 12/10/2013
Great section, and really enjoyed seeing the fears put out there, and will look forward to seeing what has happened because of what Raiden did there.
Eagles11 chapter 40 . 12/10/2013
Well I have to say Chunk, This is a very good ending to a very good story and I wish you luck with Vol.3. Allthough just stick to what works and make Dawn Buffy's sister, like they say "If its not broke, Don't fix it." that a way if or when you decide to introduce Conner (Clark's brother) Dawn and Conner would be a pairing onto itself. I liked how Clark is beginning to see the World beyond Sunnydale and slowly enbracing how he is the hero the World needs, and how Faith got the idea about the glasses.

After reading Vol.1 and 2, Clark and Faith are now among my favorite pairing.

The sneak peak at the end proved to be a real grabber, Again an incredibly well written story and I'm looking forward to Vol.3, until next time.
thekiller00 chapter 40 . 12/10/2013
I like how this ended. Although the little parts of the next Volume has me wondering who Dawn is going to be the little sister to.
SeanHicks4 chapter 40 . 12/10/2013
interesting...guess this means Dawn is showing up soon...
blaker316 chapter 40 . 12/10/2013
awesome looking forward vol 3
Quathis chapter 40 . 12/10/2013
Nice wrap up with plenty of hints at what else may come. People are standing together while some are getting pulled away. Good read, and things are looking big next time if Xander is telling Clark he destroyed the world. Until next time.
KonFan78 chapter 39 . 12/9/2013
Will be glad to see the end of your second chapter in the New Path series. Though I thought Volume 1 was a stronger story and enjoyed it more, I still liked Volume 2 and enjoy the direction that your taking the story and characters. Very much looking forward to Volume 3 and would love a preview of it with the last chapter of Volume 2. I have a sinking feeling that Jonathan Kent was spared in Volume 2 so that our heroes could be hit with a double whammy of Jonathan and Joyce leaving for good, guess I'll have to wait and see. If Jonathan is being killed off in Volume 3 could we see some fatherly moments between him and Clark, Faith, and Xander. Clark for obvious reasons, but I feel we haven't seen enough Jonathan/Faith scenes, he is her surrogate father in every sense of the word and it would be nice to see some bonding between them. In Xander's case Jonathan also has become a surrogate father, maybe not as much as with Faith but nonetheless apparent. I enjoyed the scenes of Jonathan teaching Xander about construction and encouraging him to pursue a it as a livelihood. Loved the first two Volumes and eagerly awaiting the third.

P.S. Clark/Faith is by far my favorite pairing of Clark with a BTVS character, and the way you write them feels very genuine to who they were in their respective series and who they would be with the influence they'd have on each other.
Wonderbee31 chapter 39 . 10/28/2013
Great to see the good guys pull off a win here, and a big win it seems, especially if they've hopefully got rid of all the Fines?
Drew28 chapter 39 . 10/28/2013
Great chapter but when or you going to update on City of the Dead?
emma chapter 39 . 10/27/2013
dame right thank for write more I love faith in any storys but you make real love it
blaker316 chapter 39 . 10/27/2013