Reviews for A New Path: Volume 2 College
spiritedghost chapter 40 . 8/27/2015
That was brilliantly done. Since I was not a fan of Smallville, a lot of the references were new to me. All in all Brilliant. So when do you start Family? The preview was good, since most of it was from Buffy. When does Spike get with the Buf? I will let you go and to one and all who check on reviews before reading the stories. I vote you read it, it will not disappoint. Again I thank you for the tale.
spiritedghost chapter 37 . 8/27/2015
I was wondering when we would finally find out what he did to Martha and know I (we) know. Hmmm, nice. I am going to miss this story as I only have a couple chapters to go. All in all I liked this story more than the first one. Why you ask. I am so glad you did. You made me laugh a lot more. Also you changed the characters in what is to me a very good way. Xander is more tolerant, Cordy is more fun and I think she keeps Xander from turning into the ass, I felt he was on Buffy. So all in all it is a win, win. If you aren't glowing after those compliments you should be...(smirks). Oh yes, it is alright for Buffy to know start to feel things for Spike, if not in this story then in your next if there is a next.
spiritedghost chapter 29 . 8/27/2015
I am disappointing. Alicia, super powered or not, slayer or not could not have gotten up out of bed and moved around after being in a comma for about a year. So why the hell would you be so quick to get her up and about? I like this story obviously or I would not be on chapter 29. But I have to call foul on that. I can accept that you are literally rewriting the two shows or as I like to think of them as alternate realities but that only works if it is believable and suspending disbelief only goes so far when you do something like that. So as it is way to late to take it back, as the story is written, think of it for future projects. We readers will accept anything you lay out if and I mean IF it is in the realm of possibility and you tell us why. So my judgement call, That Was A Cheap Shot, to hurry up and get where you want to go.
spiritedghost chapter 28 . 8/27/2015
I needed that, I was laughing my A** off. Especially with Xander when he said, "Well of course I peed a little, I got hit by a truck." Then it just went down hill and am still laughing when I think back to it. I loved that. So Fantastic.
spiritedghost chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
Your universe is becoming way to crowded. Basically the Kent's moved to Sunnydale in part to get away from the drama, mystery and or danger of Smallville. So now to make up for it, it seems everyone of those characters are now residing in Sunnydale. I will continue to read this because I finished part 1 and I am curious. However my reviews are getting pointless. You do not acknowledge anything written. So you want feed back but you give nothing back. I am done reviewing for someone who doesn't seem to care one way or the other. I always thought reviews should be give and take. You seem to feel they are in the take category. As Willow once said, "BORED NOW!"
DavidB226Morris chapter 34 . 7/2/2015
I haven't posted a review because I haven't been logged in. I just wanted to tell you what a superb overall picture you've been forming with the New Path series.

I was skeptical that a story that moved the Smallville story to Sunnydale could be effective, but you've proved me wrong roughly at chapter 8 of Commencement. I was also doubtful that a Faith/Clark romance would ever work- after all, the two are such diametric opposites, you wouldn't believe they'd be attracted. This may be the most solid crossover romance I've read in sometime, and I'm also glad to see that the Kents have acted like good citizens and gotten Faith out of the shack of a motel (I'm pretty sure at least half of her fall into darkness was caused because of that specific type of isolation).

Most of the changes you've made to cannon have been positive- I'm particulrly gratified to see Cordy and Xander staying together, and how Lois and Chloe get clued into the party a lot sooner. The possibilities boggle the mind- will the Justice League have at least one vampire slayer (Oh that's right, they're halfway there already.)

I realize that you've got half a dozen projects on the burner and most of them are more involved. Nonetheless, I look forward to the day- and I hope it is soon- when you return this series. Bravo.
willdawg992003 chapter 40 . 3/8/2015
wow volume 2 was really good i cant wait for volume 3 with glory and especially volume 4 with dark willow
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 34 . 9/5/2014
I liked the Jean Grey quote.

And that pretty much sums up my view of this story and it's predecessor. I like it. But. There is a hefty but.

You need a beta, stat. You're missing lots of little things, like full stops, commas, the occasional apostrophe and not everything that should be capitalised is. Your writing also maybe requires a little more... sophistication, perhaps. This could be a great story, but the little flaws are holding it back.

But, overall, it's good. I like it, I'm enjoying the story (though I tend to skip over the Mortal Kombat parts. They hold less than no interest for me and, frankly, I wonder why you even added them. Raiden is something of an exception), and it could be much better.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/31/2013
Love this story. Great characterisations. Best Smallville/Bufgy crossover I've read.
Mechconstrictor chapter 20 . 12/12/2013
I normally post a review at the last posted chapter but I feel that this chapter was off. The whole Buffy/Clark thing doesn't feel as if it belongs with the rest.
Jeremy Shane chapter 40 . 12/11/2013
Legendary Story
KonFan78 chapter 40 . 12/10/2013
Nice ending Chunk, looking forward to Volume 3. Curious to see who's sister Dawn will be, Buffy or Clark. Glory vs Clark should be fun, but won't Glory be completely over matched? It's been awhile since I watched Buffy but I could have sworn that Glory was not at her peak, and that's why Buffy even had a shot, she was fighting a watered down Glory. Clark should stomp her power wise, not to mention his skill as fighter with all the training he's had.

One thing I forgot to mention before, if you do bring in Zod at some point, let him and Clark had a massive DBZ type fight like they did in Man Of Steel, I loved that version of Zod. Hated the whole phantom Zod takes over Lex thing they did in Smallville.
Wonderbee31 chapter 40 . 12/10/2013
Great section, and really enjoyed seeing the fears put out there, and will look forward to seeing what has happened because of what Raiden did there.
Eagles11 chapter 40 . 12/10/2013
Well I have to say Chunk, This is a very good ending to a very good story and I wish you luck with Vol.3. Allthough just stick to what works and make Dawn Buffy's sister, like they say "If its not broke, Don't fix it." that a way if or when you decide to introduce Conner (Clark's brother) Dawn and Conner would be a pairing onto itself. I liked how Clark is beginning to see the World beyond Sunnydale and slowly enbracing how he is the hero the World needs, and how Faith got the idea about the glasses.

After reading Vol.1 and 2, Clark and Faith are now among my favorite pairing.

The sneak peak at the end proved to be a real grabber, Again an incredibly well written story and I'm looking forward to Vol.3, until next time.
thekiller00 chapter 40 . 12/10/2013
I like how this ended. Although the little parts of the next Volume has me wondering who Dawn is going to be the little sister to.