Reviews for A New Path: Volume 2 College
juhiko02 chapter 10 . 8/20
I never understand why Clark with his x ray vision is so blind to keep stupid friendships with lex
suziq968 chapter 35 . 5/14
THANK YOU! Riley got drugged up by Walsh but he totally lost the plot after that. Bad enough that he never got over not being super strong anymore then he turned into a blood junky. Seriously gross. I was glad he found someone but I was more glad he got the hell out of their lives.
suziq968 chapter 28 . 5/14
That was awful! Jor el is a sadist.
suziq968 chapter 27 . 5/14
Claire is having way too much fun.
suziq968 chapter 20 . 5/14
I completely agree. Everyone was so fine with it. Buffy was gonna marry Spike, how is that no big deal? He was chipped but no soul, no remorse at all. That's just terrifying. This is much more realistic. It's like Joss always whitewashed her consequences and then whoops let's end the world. Of course, Xander always gets no credit for his saves too. Is Joss a man hater? I mean, I'm all for strong women, I am or was a strong woman, but that man hates men. Angel the broody whiner who literally gets his dream and then gives it back, Spike the one vampire in their world that can love without a soul, sabotaged himself to the point that when he gets one it doesn't matter and Xander who fights the good fight and never gets credit but does lose an eye and his very damaged love in the end. Seriously, he hates men. I'm not even going into the end of Angel.
Umbra.Venator chapter 27 . 10/3/2017
interesting chapter, but I hated that Lex pretty much got away without at least some form of punishment
Guest chapter 40 . 8/6/2017
Amazing story. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
Great first chapter. I love how clark knows how to fight now. The kryptonian fight in your story was much, much better than what we got on the show.
hunter81095 chapter 6 . 5/7/2017
I normally don't review on a fic unless I'm at the end of the current story, but I love the JLU reference with Faith and Lana. That was awesome!

Also, Spike's reaction to sunlight is perfect.
ronickokth1 chapter 11 . 4/2/2017
Really enjoying the story so far.
spiritedghost chapter 40 . 8/27/2015
That was brilliantly done. Since I was not a fan of Smallville, a lot of the references were new to me. All in all Brilliant. So when do you start Family? The preview was good, since most of it was from Buffy. When does Spike get with the Buf? I will let you go and to one and all who check on reviews before reading the stories. I vote you read it, it will not disappoint. Again I thank you for the tale.
spiritedghost chapter 37 . 8/27/2015
I was wondering when we would finally find out what he did to Martha and know I (we) know. Hmmm, nice. I am going to miss this story as I only have a couple chapters to go. All in all I liked this story more than the first one. Why you ask. I am so glad you did. You made me laugh a lot more. Also you changed the characters in what is to me a very good way. Xander is more tolerant, Cordy is more fun and I think she keeps Xander from turning into the ass, I felt he was on Buffy. So all in all it is a win, win. If you aren't glowing after those compliments you should be...(smirks). Oh yes, it is alright for Buffy to know start to feel things for Spike, if not in this story then in your next if there is a next.
spiritedghost chapter 29 . 8/27/2015
I am disappointing. Alicia, super powered or not, slayer or not could not have gotten up out of bed and moved around after being in a comma for about a year. So why the hell would you be so quick to get her up and about? I like this story obviously or I would not be on chapter 29. But I have to call foul on that. I can accept that you are literally rewriting the two shows or as I like to think of them as alternate realities but that only works if it is believable and suspending disbelief only goes so far when you do something like that. So as it is way to late to take it back, as the story is written, think of it for future projects. We readers will accept anything you lay out if and I mean IF it is in the realm of possibility and you tell us why. So my judgement call, That Was A Cheap Shot, to hurry up and get where you want to go.
spiritedghost chapter 28 . 8/27/2015
I needed that, I was laughing my A** off. Especially with Xander when he said, "Well of course I peed a little, I got hit by a truck." Then it just went down hill and am still laughing when I think back to it. I loved that. So Fantastic.
spiritedghost chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
Your universe is becoming way to crowded. Basically the Kent's moved to Sunnydale in part to get away from the drama, mystery and or danger of Smallville. So now to make up for it, it seems everyone of those characters are now residing in Sunnydale. I will continue to read this because I finished part 1 and I am curious. However my reviews are getting pointless. You do not acknowledge anything written. So you want feed back but you give nothing back. I am done reviewing for someone who doesn't seem to care one way or the other. I always thought reviews should be give and take. You seem to feel they are in the take category. As Willow once said, "BORED NOW!"