Reviews for Grey Matters
UniqueMe chapter 30 . 9/3
So when I first read this story I hadn't realized that you were the same writer of Undisclosed Desires and The Crossroads. So when I finished reading this and wanted to read some of your other stuff, it suddenly all made sense how much I liked your writing. I love the character of Evelyn and how conflicted she can be but at the same time willing to stand behind the person she loves through everything. I really hope that you pick up writing this story again. But I also know that RL can get in the way as well as no longer having inspiration. I guess I'll have to settle for your other stories(lol jk that is not settling, they are awesome too!).
DTaylor201989 chapter 30 . 8/8
love this story hope you update soon
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 30 . 5/30
Missed this! Please don't give up on this story.
You are so talented! Please keep writing!
gymgurl chapter 30 . 1/22
I am in love with your story! Please say you'll update soon!
WishIwastherewiththem chapter 30 . 11/15/2015
So glad they're finally married! Loved that chapter! It was great to see an update! Hope you will complete this story, there's still so much I'm wondering about...like the New Years Day thing and Cap getting shot and all that mess with Cotton and just how things play out for them in general. Please, please update soon!
wishfulthinker93 chapter 30 . 10/1/2015
Oh my god I love this story! Thank you so much for updating and the wedding night was so tasteful and I can't wait to read more of the story! Thankyou thankyou thankyou!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/8/2015
Can't wait for the next update
Storylover00 chapter 30 . 9/4/2015
Great chapter! This is such a great story, your a great writer. I'm so happy to see your writing this story again! Can't wait to read more!
StephLauren chapter 30 . 8/26/2015
Okay I just read this entire story and it is absolutely amazing. I can't wait for you to update again.
littlenerd chapter 30 . 8/20/2015
I've read this story through 3 times I love it so much!
WhatsGoingOn chapter 30 . 8/19/2015
PSSSSHT GURL I AINT OFFENDED, if anything I wish there was more to it but beggars can't be choosers, and hey I even teared up at it! So worth the wait!
Kcrane chapter 30 . 8/16/2015
This was a wonderful surprise, i'm so happy you updated. Also so happy the Will and Evie are married they have waited long enough, and i thought the wedding night was very tasteful you did an excellent job. I can't wait to read more.
witchbaby300 chapter 30 . 8/16/2015
Are you kidding me? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! YOU DISAPPEAR FOR LIKE 6 YEARS AND I SWEAR I ALMOST GAVE UP HOPE YOU WOULD EVER RETURN! If I knew you in real life I would pester and bribe you with food until you caved in. I legit started tearing up when I saw you updated. No lie I was in the middle of watching a movie and doing my nails and I dropped everything. I can't believe they got married but I have to say that and the fact that you posted a few days before my birthday is the best present I've ever had in all my 23 years of life! Please don't disappear without a trace again because I swear my heart can't take anymore!
AylaNightmare chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
I love this story. I'm a huge fan of the miniseries. I'm also from Logan, West Virginia, so I grew up listening to the stories of Hatfield's and McCoy's. I completely adore Evenly's character and I have to admit that I've read this story quite a few times lol. It's just that amazing. :)