Reviews for Grey Matters
Ericana chapter 32 . 10/12/2020
Hi I know you have discontinued this story but I just want to let you know this has been one of my favorite stories on this site. I have read it countless times and will continue to read it again and again. Your writing is amazing, I have read a few of your stories and you are one of my favorite authors! Thank you so much for writing this story!
Lacey chapter 32 . 3/31/2020
I LOVE this. Will you be updating soon. With the quarantine i would love to continue this!
KelseyBl chapter 32 . 11/2/2019
Please don’t abandon this story... I’m begging you please update :))
Guest chapter 32 . 9/12/2019
I love this story, you’ve really done a wonderful job creating it, definitely the best story I’ve read here! Please continue!
confessions3 chapter 32 . 2/3/2019
OMG I absolutely love this story and can't wait for more! This is by far my favorite Cap x OC stories! Please update when you have the chance, this is an absolutely beautiful piece.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/18/2018
You're so brilliant, this story is so good. I've been reading it the whole day and I only just had a glance up at your username and thought, "huh that seems familiar," and turns out you wrote one of my favorite stories "The Fräulein and The Basterd". Thanks so much for writing, your works are so steady and true and I am definitely going to read more of your stories, might have to make a new account so I can favorite them too. Damn. Just brilliant.
Emeline chapter 32 . 11/6/2018
This is such a neglect fandom. Please don't lose interest in th his story. It's soo good. How to see something from you soon. have a great day .) - cap's smiling face
Guest chapter 32 . 10/7/2018
Really good story!
ThisIsAGuest chapter 32 . 9/5/2018
Well, isn’t Evelyn a sneaky little wife! That was so funny and sweet how she took care of Cap just to soften him up a little. What wife hasn’t done that before? And I loved loved loved that the baby and letter reveal has turned out for the best. I was shocked that you wrote Roseanna’s letter that way, but it’s good to know they dodged a big bullet by not adding stress to their situation. Can’t wait for the reveal and the next chapter! How you write Cap is so well done and I love reading this story. I’ve gotta admit though, I’m a little curious to see Evelyn and Devil Anse have it out soon, respectively of course. I just see her as not being 100% hateful toward the McCoy family, since she’s got a few allies on that side, add in her dislike for Uncle Jim, and it seems if confronted, she’ll speak her mind on that, and Devil Anse might not be too happy about that. That would be interesting. Again, the next chapter can’t come soon enough!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/6/2018
Woo hoo thanks for the update. I hope the next one isnt too far off.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/5/2018
I spent all day re-reading this and it’s still just as great as I remember. I really do hope you get to finish it. No rush at all! I’ve got fics that I haven’t updated in years but I still work on em till they’re perfect. Doesn’t matter how long it takes, I’ll be eagerly awaiting an update whenever you get around to it.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/26/2018
They aren't even real and im so excited. An update and a pregnancy. Hopefully there is an update soon. :)
Lacey chapter 32 . 7/25/2018
Omg this is amazing. Thank you i can't wait for the next one
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 32 . 7/17/2018
Oh my gosh! An update and a pregnancy! Such a good chapter! I'm really excited for Will and Evie!
K chapter 32 . 7/17/2018
Love! Thanks for the update :)