Reviews for Grey Matters
Nirvana14 chapter 31 . 7/21
Such a great story!
Prettie Parker chapter 31 . 6/11
Now that this story has turned me into a reviewer lol, seems only fitting I should review the final update. After bingeing this story for days, it's a little sad to reach the end. I'm gonna miss Will and Evie till the next update. Knowing the show, I fear they have troubles ahead. I really hope Evie gets pregnant. Will would make an amazing dad.
Heartless-Princess33 chapter 31 . 6/11
I'm not always one to review...but I'm really enjoying this story and can't wait for an update!
Prettie Parker chapter 30 . 6/10
That was beautiful and touching and well worth the wait.
Prettie Parker chapter 29 . 6/10
The ending of this chapter was well worth the wait. So much fluff, but. Damn, if they arent cute. Two chapters left.
Prettie Parker chapter 28 . 6/10
That was amazing and oh so clever, but God, I only got three chapters left before there's nothing more? What's a girl to do. Hope you update soon.
Prettie Parker chapter 26 . 6/9
Omg that was so good! I can't! I don't even know what to say. My heart is pounding. We knew this moment would could but I can't help but worry for Evie and Will.
Prettie Parker chapter 25 . 6/9
Holy shit... That's all I can say for this chapter.
Prettie Parker chapter 24 . 6/9
Hunnam, huh? Got me thinkin, then I realized you've also written an SOA story. Thought your tag looked familiar. Jax is all I write. But Boyd... Damn, what can I say? Guess we got similar taste in men lol. Small world.
Prettie Parker chapter 23 . 6/9
Again, I don't leave reviews, let alone multiples, but fuck it, I love this story. The suspense is building. I can't believe Evie is spying. I think she's playing a dangerous game and I fear for her. I hope Cap keeps her safe and she end up with the Hatfields. Now that's I've vented, Im off to read more.
Prettie Parker chapter 22 . 6/9
I don't usually leave reviews. I prefer you just read, but I love this story! So for you I made an exception. I've been bindging this story for the last two days. It's incredible. I'm not to the end yet but I do hope you continue to update this story. I will be following it. I love boyd holbrook and I love your writing!
skinkypi chapter 7 . 5/10
God! what a chapter, so full of emotion. You're an amazing writer
Katherine chapter 31 . 4/27
I'm so happy you updated! I love this story so much and the new chapter is amazing, you're a great writer. Thank you!
Brie chapter 31 . 4/23
Ahh! I'm so happy that you updated this story! I thought the chapter was great, I loved the interaction between Evelyn and Johnse. Hope to see more new chapters soon!
ThisIsAGuest chapter 31 . 4/22
(scream!) You updated! And that was perfect! Loved the first almost-argument they had as an official married couple...and Evelyn is just amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter!