Reviews for Embracing the Faithful, Protecting the Heretic
Reader chapter 5 . 4/26
I liked it, and I like where this story is going, your very good at writing. :D
apetbrz chapter 14 . 1/24
D: where are the next few chapters its been over a year I NEED MORE SUN AND MOON PLS THIS STORY IS BEAUTIFUL DONT KILL IT
Olafslo chapter 14 . 12/28/2016
pretty please?
when you can, please update. I have been reading this fanfic for 4 years now, and I have no intention to stop. Every now and then I still look up to see if there was an update. If not that, can you at least tell us, when will you be able to do some writing?
Heck, I'd even buy a copy of the finished fanfic, immediatly. even if it is not perfect compared to some of the greatest writers, it is my favourite fanfic nevertheless. The fact that we're talking about a good, no - very good and impressive fanfic about one of my top ships, it is very worth all the waiting and everything, imho.

supporting, with all my hearth- Olafslo, EUNE
Kristim chapter 14 . 10/3/2016
Pleaseeeeeee come back! We need u!
Londerland chapter 14 . 5/10/2016
Good stuff, but grammar and spelling is slipping tremendously. A beta, perhaps?
RIPDFG chapter 14 . 3/13/2016
Nice One! Keep Writing!
ComonDayCritic chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
Just read all the current chapters. Totally looking forward to the next.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/31/2016
Bitch pls continue the fiction
marethyu chapter 14 . 1/17/2016
Can't wait for the next chapter...,
Kristim chapter 14 . 1/15/2016
Man i waited so much for that and i hope to see the next one soon!
Dexysya chapter 14 . 1/8/2016
a little to short to satisfy my Hunger but nice as always, I hope the next Chapter comes soon :)
jaxenstein chapter 14 . 1/6/2016
He survives
LordAdamant chapter 14 . 1/5/2016
All is well, my friend. You cannot be blamed for the background you were raised in or lack of experience in this subject. All I can suggest is research.
TheDarkMatter chapter 14 . 1/2/2016
He LIVES! What a pleasant surprise to see this old jewel get the defibrillator at the start of a new year. Hopefully you'll get around to keep it beating this time around.
iPlayLeagueOfLegends chapter 14 . 1/2/2016
Lovely fanfic! I can't wait for more!