Reviews for Embracing the Faithful, Protecting the Heretic
NeonDarkLight chapter 13 . 19h
Please update this beautiful piece of art :'( ... I need to know what happens and I'm too enthralled in the story to stop...
LordAdamant chapter 13 . 5/1
Please continue. I literally found the first chapter like yesterday and have been devouring your chapters. I am really hoping to see more of this. The only real thing that irked me was you put "soup" instead of "soap" on accident once. Otherwise, your spelling and grammar has improved greatly.
LordAdamant chapter 8 . 5/1
I'm really enjoying this story. You still have a couple grammatical things pop up here and there, but nothing too major. If you want some help wording the more...erotic scenes, I might could help. Anyway, keep up the good work.
Stormagedon69 chapter 13 . 4/26
Oi, slacker, update! 3
please chapter 14! i can't wait any longer ;;
you should have posted ch 14 about 19 reviews (now 20) ago.. but ok. i'm forever waiting y.y i'm a fan of this fic. good job and pls update!
Diana humor is best humor :P
Sean chapter 13 . 4/12
This story in all is quite inspiring, all the cliffhangers in between chapters really fuel me on to read on. :D nice work!
MilandaAnza chapter 13 . 4/9
180 Reviews SO passed. Looking forward to more, this is adorable!
tigerkillar chapter 13 . 4/6
Please post the next chapter I am really enjoying this fan fiction. Heck I'll post 180 review if need be XD
No 1 Fan chapter 13 . 3/18
Amazing story pls do mor! I havr been waiting all these yrs and never gave up! Keep it up gl hf!
Very nice story dude can't wait 4 the next chapter
Mystearen chapter 13 . 3/6
Haven't checked in awhile, and low and behold an update :D happy to see it, plus I get to add to the review counter in hopes of another update D

This is by far one of my favorite Leona x Diana stories, and i'm hoping to see your plans not just before she becomes the chosen of the moon, but after as well... but that's just me. ;
dragonrider goku chapter 13 . 2/25
180 reviews huh... I guess I can help with that. I just found this story and while I personally don't see any potential romance between my two favorite champions, I do like reading stories with them. Also, so far I've loved this take on Diana's lore. Keep up the good work. I'll be watching.
texasdemon chapter 13 . 1/28
Ok I don't want to blast this story but we are 13 chapters in with nothing really happening. Leona is completely out of control character wise. You really think she would research the moon at all? I mean this story is pitting them as like best friends who are trying to stay together which is completely out of character for both. I realize this is fan fiction but my god is it out of wack. I think it started off well. The Sun chamber being your best writing. I am very disenfranchised after reading the other chapters. The random fluff chapter. The story of Diana and Leona is a dark one. This is so strange, now I wonder if the reason there are so many pointless chapters is because you don't want to get to the part where Diana up and revolts and kills a large part of the Solari and engages Leona in battle. I think this is a decent story, but not even close to doing justice to the actual characters. Good luck in your story I hope you have a wonderful week.