Reviews for Embracing the Faithful, Protecting the Heretic
No 1 Fan chapter 13 . 3/18
Amazing story pls do mor! I havr been waiting all these yrs and never gave up! Keep it up gl hf!
Very nice story dude can't wait 4 the next chapter
Mystearen chapter 13 . 3/6
Haven't checked in awhile, and low and behold an update :D happy to see it, plus I get to add to the review counter in hopes of another update D

This is by far one of my favorite Leona x Diana stories, and i'm hoping to see your plans not just before she becomes the chosen of the moon, but after as well... but that's just me. ;
dragonrider goku chapter 13 . 2/25
180 reviews huh... I guess I can help with that. I just found this story and while I personally don't see any potential romance between my two favorite champions, I do like reading stories with them. Also, so far I've loved this take on Diana's lore. Keep up the good work. I'll be watching.
texasdemon chapter 13 . 1/28
Ok I don't want to blast this story but we are 13 chapters in with nothing really happening. Leona is completely out of control character wise. You really think she would research the moon at all? I mean this story is pitting them as like best friends who are trying to stay together which is completely out of character for both. I realize this is fan fiction but my god is it out of wack. I think it started off well. The Sun chamber being your best writing. I am very disenfranchised after reading the other chapters. The random fluff chapter. The story of Diana and Leona is a dark one. This is so strange, now I wonder if the reason there are so many pointless chapters is because you don't want to get to the part where Diana up and revolts and kills a large part of the Solari and engages Leona in battle. I think this is a decent story, but not even close to doing justice to the actual characters. Good luck in your story I hope you have a wonderful week.
Chapter 14 Plz ;)
ElLocoRemolacha chapter 13 . 1/24
It has been so long that i had to re read the entire story to remember were you left tha characters. Nice to see that you are not dead.
Yue Hio chapter 13 . 1/23
Oh, I just noticed I posted my review as a guest,
does this count as 180? TEEHEE

-flies away-
The Mighty Zek chapter 13 . 1/23
this is good, keep'er goin
Dinopup chapter 13 . 1/23
An update! TwT I've waited so long for this 3 Thank you for continuing this fic :3

more DianaxLeona scenes please :3
Ria chapter 13 . 1/22
Thank you so much for updating this one!Please continue doing so!
Hero's Valor chapter 13 . 1/21
So reading this has made me question whether or not Diana will have her eventual falling out with the Solari. You are making it sound as though they may accept the moon as an ally. If Leona and Diana only have a debate with the council then Diana would not need to go in search of the Moon's Chosen armor, which I think is redundant because you have shown that Diana can channel the power of the moon by using what I think was Pale Cascade.
Just some thoughts.
Also, will Pantheon be making an appearance? Maybe stir up some trouble between Leona and Diana?
Keep up the good work.
EmeraldEdge chapter 13 . 1/21
Absolutely love your story. This was an awesome chapter -Quite the cliffhanger ;). Looking forward to more Diana/Leona soon!

Getting ever closer to 180 reviews :)
InTheNameOfScience chapter 13 . 1/21
Wow is this a new chapter? My birthday came early this year.
Nice cliffhanger dude, here's to getting closer to 180 and a new chapter!
M-gold chapter 13 . 1/20
Heell yeah a new chap!
I had to read the last two chaps to remember what was going on XD.
Hope the next update will be sooner