Reviews for Embracing the Faithful, Protecting the Heretic
Scaelog chapter 13 . 10h
W
DemonBRS chapter 13 . 20h
Please... Post Another Chapter... I absolutely need it, it's fantastic, I've finished it in one night ;w; please dont stop it ;w;
MooseDaGoose chapter 13 . 6/27
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MORE! I read all 13 chapters, and so far, you've done an amazing job, a few minor spelling errors here and there, but god damn I just wanna know what happens and if they fall in love 3. This is too hyped up for me
Rheila chapter 13 . 6/16
I need more! Your story is very good.
Fiona chapter 13 . 6/8
Sexyyyyyyy stories bro
Good story!
Grati chapter 13 . 6/1
Awesome work, love the romance between Diana and Leona, cant wait when they finally accept their feelings and go balls to the wall. Please upload more of this i needs it.
Grati chapter 13 . 6/1
Awesome so far, i love the romance between Diana and Leona please do more and upload the next chapter already i need more.
CookieSweetness chapter 13 . 5/26
I actually have an acc but im too lazy to log in... please update this story q.q its so wonderful
More lesbian sex pls
WackyWolf chapter 13 . 5/17
Great story so far and WHY YOU DO DIS!? POST THE REST PLEX ;-;
NeonDarkLight chapter 13 . 5/5
Please update this beautiful piece of art :'( ... I need to know what happens and I'm too enthralled in the story to stop...
LordAdamant chapter 13 . 5/1
Please continue. I literally found the first chapter like yesterday and have been devouring your chapters. I am really hoping to see more of this. The only real thing that irked me was you put "soup" instead of "soap" on accident once. Otherwise, your spelling and grammar has improved greatly.
LordAdamant chapter 8 . 5/1
I'm really enjoying this story. You still have a couple grammatical things pop up here and there, but nothing too major. If you want some help wording the more...erotic scenes, I might could help. Anyway, keep up the good work.
Stormagedon69 chapter 13 . 4/26