Reviews for Clow and Ki
Nameless Angel 00 chapter 3 . 4/7
Wish you would pick this back up I actually really like it.
Son-Uchiha'sDescendant chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Please just pick Gohan to fight.
Junior VB chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Ahora Sakura debería luchar contra Cell porque ella lo pidio primero. Pero supongo que Gohan es el nuevo contendiente. Oye, ¿qué tal si Gohan y Sakura luchan juntos con Cell?

Este fic es genial. Si no piensas continuar, deberias permitir que otro usuario lo haga.
Now Sakura should fight Cell because she asked first. But I guess that Gohan is the new contender. Hey, what if Gohan and Sakura fight together against Cell?

This fic is great. If you do not plan to continue, you should allow another user to do it.
Junior VB chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Clow y Kamisama fueron amigos. Eso tiene sentido.

Goku entra en acción.
Clow and Kami-Sama were friends. That makes sense.

Goku goes into action.
Junior VB chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Sakura cree que Cell es un demonio y ahora ella va a combatirlo. Aunque Sakura no tiene mucho poder destructivo, tiene poderes hax que podrian acabar con Cell si ella tiene suerte.

Tu idea me parece interesante. Soy fan de SCC y DBZ.
Sakura thinks Cell is a demon and now she is going to fight it. Although Sakura does not have much destructive power, she has hax powers that could kill Cell if she is lucky.

Your idea seems interesting. I'm a fan of SCC and DBZ.
ArmyWife22079 chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
How did I just find this one? It's been over a decade and you probabily forgotten about this story long ago but it's really good- better than what I was posting in 2004. Hope you get the insperation to update or at least put this up
For adoption.
Lady of Muse chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
I enjoyed reading this, but i’m so sad that you won’t update! I could break into tears and cry! Update please?
Dear Dreams of Mine chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
No! No, no, no! I’m so sad I could almost CRY! Why haven’t you updated in like, SEVEN YEARS?! I really like this story, and that is rare with my pickiness, but I down to earth love this story, I love everything about this story, the only flaw is that I use different names like madison to tomoyo, but that doesn’t matter! I need you to update! You need to tell your readers if you have quit or just taking a ridiculously long break, WE NEED TO KNOW! Breaks into tear
Dear Dreams of Mine chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
No, there is only one more chapter published after this! This last updated in 2003, that was a long time ago! I really like this idea.
Dear Dreams of Mine chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
OMG! I was bored and felt like a dbz crossover, but this is pure brilliance! I simply love this idea, and I am so excited to continue reading! I am just feeling pure ecstasy, this story is just blowing my mind! i really like it.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
update? please?
BadazzEXE chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
WAY YOU STOP AT SUCH A GOOD POINT... well guess i'll just have to wait and hope you coutinue this story again great job on this story hope you keep it up
BadazzEXE chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
can't wait to see the reacion on sakura when she sees goku fight can't belive you stoped this it's awesome but what can i do aside from that great job on this really hope to see more that is if you get this review
BadazzEXE chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
holy S#%$ this story is awesome even though i forgot all about card captor sakura it's still awesome kind of sad that you have not updated this guess you quit on this then but aside from that great job on this really hope you restart this later on in the future (that is if it's all ready complete don't really know does not say in the description)
AnimeLover3801 chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
This story is beyond awesome! You need to update soon because I'm getting curious.