Reviews for Teens Genes Smithereens
prankprincess123 chapter 23 . 12/2/2014
Sequel please!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/10/2014
Now you have her taking credit for being Spiderman? That's kind of low
Guest chapter 16 . 11/10/2014
Next time she needs to learn to get her head out of her rear and pay attention
Guest chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
The only thing I didn't like about this chapter was the fact that Gwen screwed up and did something that she had no business doing and you had Peter saying he was SORRY to her instead of the other way around.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/10/2014
More story and less of your wrap up at the end of each chapter
CrazyCoffeeKat chapter 23 . 6/9/2014
AWWWWWW MY GOODNESS. That might have just been the sweetest frickin' ending to a fanfic, ever. Seriously, my goodness... the feels! 0.o

I really enjoyed reading this story- even the wait was worth it for that lovely ending! :D Absolutely awesome job with this!

*gives applause* (/v-v)/
CrazyCoffeeKat chapter 22 . 6/9/2014
HEY! Glad you're back :) congratulations on your baby! Excited to finally read how this ends!
ArianandXaia chapter 23 . 6/7/2014
I loved this story! It was really really really really really awesome! I love PeterXGwen. They are one of my OTPs. MJ can suck it.

Thank you for writing this wonderful story! I enjoyed reading it!

You're friendly neighborhood reviewer,
ArianandXaia

"I made a choice. This is my path."
"You're wrong thinking you and I walk different paths. You're my path."
-The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Guest chapter 21 . 5/29/2014
I really love it! More, more :D
Guest chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
I'm really loving your story so far!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/15/2014
I know I came upon this story a little to late, but truly do hope that you would continue it. I think you've got something great going here.
God Bless
Alex chapter 21 . 4/13/2014
I read this entire story in - no jokes - less than an hour and a half. Its 2014, I know, but I - and everyone else readin this story this year and future years to come - need MOOOOOAR. NAAAAOW.

sincerely yours,

The girl who will forever stalk you until the 22nd chapter is up.
Kalann chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
This is turning out to be one of my top 10 favourite Spiderman stories! I wish I was as good at writing Spidey stories. Keep up the good work.
maukittykat chapter 21 . 7/17/2013
Hi just wanted to let you know that i loved the story so far and hope you update soon. I love stories which focus more on the relationship between Peter and Gwen and i would like to see more of this please. Loved the part where aunt may is reminiscing about her and Ben, when she sees a couple only to then realize that its Peter and Gwen thought this was really sweet.

Please continue with this story
don't abandon it.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/11/2013
Love this story but are you ever going to update it?