Reviews for Forget Me Not
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
This would fit well with cannon.
Nosside chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
This fic is fantastic! One of the best revelation one shots I've read so far.
Madlenita chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Thanks for this chapter...
Any chances for sequel? I was wondering when i started read this chapter if you will write more episodes from Charmed with sisters know who s really Chris...
Chris's Adorer chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Hehe, that was sweet.
I wouldn't have them remembered as well. Good idea to use the Cleaners but question: Does Wyatt still know who he is? That's what you said before. Their special brotherly bond, in that case!

Nice story, by the way. ;)
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Awesome!
lizardmomma chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
aww shucks...I thought it would be more interesting with them knowing..but you know better your are the author
guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
not a bad chapter uplode another chapter please i would like too see what happen next since chris got the cleansers too erase his mother and aunts
that he was piper and leo second son the way leo treat chris early on in
this chapter was uncalled for if i were been piper i would of blown his but
up in pieces heck it charmed any thing that involves with the charmed world could happen right would u please uplode and downlode another
chapter please so that i can see what happens next
Chris's Adorer chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Hi,

that was funny. And now Leo, Paige and Piper are in shock of what Chris is revealing, thanks to the Cleaners, by the way. lol Oh boy, that could be interesting for the whole family and I hope that Chris doesn't disappear so soon with that action of the Cleaners.

Please update soon!
princesskitty68 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Avi Halliwell chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
woah, this story has some serious potential
lunarweather chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Awwwww, poor Chris.
lunarweather chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Oh, this is fun! Crap, he thinks his mom is dead.
lizardmomma chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
nice work
Charrmed chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
I love this story. Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens after Chris called Piper mom! Thank you.
milkchocolatehot64 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
BOOM! UPDATE SOON! NEED MORE!