Reviews for Storm Trooper Fail
tumna.falls chapter 1 . 1/30
Emperor Palpatine though! XD
THIS IS FOR REAL chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
omg i just did this. i mean i just realized. I am both 'starcrosser16' AND (believe it or not.) 'damn you all'. there is a little prblem with the FF login thingie, so i'm trying to review as many fanfics as possible and get the message out. YOU GUYS GOTTA BELIEVE ME. I CAN'T FREAKIN' LOG IN! HEEEELLP!

eeenyway, i loved it, and as i said so many weeks ago, i'm *cracking up*. Let's just hope there's no probs with the review button, aanndd... *presses post review*
damn you all chapter 1 . 10/26/2015

hahahaha funny
BSG007Falcon chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Stormtroopers certainly can't shoot
Lost Guy chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
you sohuld do a second version where every trooper is on targate... and also storm troopers can actually hit something... its just that bitch called plot armour gets in the way.
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
LOL! This was quite entertaining. This is the only crack fic I've ever read, and I'm glad I checked this one out. Everyone even managed to stay rather in character for a fic that's not supposed to be taken seriously.

Maybe the troopers really don't want to kill people? Or maybe they just have such low morale under Empire rule. Seems like if you don't perform well, you die, in which case there'd be massive turnaround for soldiers, I'd think. No thorough training like the Kaminoan clones. And yeah, the clones were great in Obi-Wan's day, so maybe he just hadn't seen the new army in action so was going by memory of his people.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Lmao this is hilarious and so true, did stormtroopers ever hit anybody in all three films?
uirgiliana chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Oh God, I just imitated Palpatine...now my cheeks hurt! Why did your story have to be this FUNNY! D
Emperor Andross chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
You need to have an embarrassed Vader conceding defeat now
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Hyperdrives don't work well with fire, haven't you seen the phantom menace, it's the whole reason they went to tatoine? :P
Darth Vadie chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Stormies do hit, okay? Just the wrong target. Loved it! :D
Epic Duck chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
You know what else is true about stormtroopers? Their armor is completely useless! It's designed to look cool, not protect from blaster bolts or exploding Death Stars.