Reviews for What Lies Beneath
Delena4Nian50 chapter 11 . 11/30/2013
Come back! I need to read the rest of this story! i love it!
tukct81 chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
I'm so proud of brave Elena. Girl deserves a medal. Anxious to see how this ends.
schrijvertje chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Hope elena Finaly Tells Damon That She Loves him.
SnowWhite1864 chapter 11 . 7/14/2013
Yay! You updated!
4evrMrsAcklesLevineO'Donoghue chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
Love it! :)
Vamp Chick 73 chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
Was so happy for the update! It was worth the wait! Hope you're both doing well!
Tattooed.Mommy.To.Be chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
Looking forward to the next update.
Cherriesandapples chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
i am really glad you guys updated :D Can't wait for more!
Delena4Nian50 chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
I am so sorry to hear about your great grandmother. That sucks.
I hope you find the time to update soon! I really love this story and cannot wait to see how you finish it off!
A.song.for.the.last.day chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
What is Elena up to ?
I loved it.
Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Schrijvertje
Moonwolflove chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
This was definitely worth the wait, girls :) It was so incredible cute and sweet. I wonder what Elena plans to do though...hope she won't do anything stupid...

Keep up the good work ;)

Moonwolflove
lisinwonderland chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
I love this fanfic, seriously, it's amazing. I just hope you continue it soon!
thecullenyounevermet chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
Perfect ladies, as always;). I love this story! Klaus isn't going to take Elena away from Damon is he? Oh boy... I love your writing girls so please don't stop! xoxox
SnowWhite1864 chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
That was amazing! I love it! Amazing job! Elena and Damon! Oh my gosh! I love every bit!
Vamp Chick 73 chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
First of all, I am so very sorry for your loss. Having lost my dear mother three months ago today, I know how trite that sounds and how it does nothing to ease the pain in your heart, but I truly am sorry you're hurting. I will pray for you and your family. Secondly, I hope Amy's exams went well. And finally, the update was well worth the wait! It's very, very well written, flowed beautifully and has developed into such a wonderfully romantic love story, as we all expected. You both are very talented authors and it's an honor to read your work! Thank you for sharing your gift! I will be anxiously awaiting the next update!