Reviews for Where Your Gentle Wing Rests
Firehedgehog chapter 8 . 6/5
niice
Fireminer chapter 8 . 6/3
At least it's less nightmarish than Babyon.

It's weird - In 3.0, every time Shinji tried to do something good, people twisted it for their own agendas. And this time, something good did happen, but not because of him.
Starfire99 chapter 1 . 6/2
While I'm not a fan of yaoi or shounen ai stories, so I won't be reading this story, I have to say the title of this story is probably the best title I've seen yet for a story. I just wanted to say that.
Literary Eagle chapter 8 . 5/30
Aww, so adorable! (Except it's sad that Shinji believes Asuka hates him, but now that the world's been repaired, hopefully they have time to get that all sorted out.) A beautiful world where the animals love Shinji... heh, the "Disney princess" comparison is making me imagine Shinji getting dressed by songbirds every morning. XD
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 7 . 5/24
These were good too!
Krolshi chapter 7 . 2/15
Oh my god (sorry I couldn 't read this sooner xc ) this is definitely something that would have made a great scene in Eva . It 's so relaxing and sweet and yes fluffy (oh so fluffy x3 ) compared to the bs being thrown at Shinji ;u; Thabk you again for writing this !
And since I 'm here I might start on this one xD
AgnetCoCo chapter 7 . 2/9
Please update soon
Arisa chapter 1 . 1/27
Oh, what a beautiful story. It made me feel a bit light-headed though. I couldn't stop reading until the very end. Now, I'll take a little break from reading, but I'll be back in a few hours to read the next chapter ;)
Love you so much for writing such a perfect fic 3
Fireminer chapter 7 . 1/26
Ahchooo!
Are you sure that you wrote this?
Guess you could be like this once in a while.
Literary Eagle chapter 7 . 1/25
Heh, Kaworu and his puns. This was sweet, and Shinji being reminded of Rei was a nice touch, since that's pretty much what he says in the episode ("He was like me, and like Ayanami"). Oh, and that last line was just perfect!
ashangel101010 chapter 1 . 1/8
I really love the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
I wanna cry that was so beautiful you are a great writer wow
Kate chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
I found these and read through all of them and siggggh, my favourite was the generation swap (although the idea of Kaworu giving BIRTH to GENDO is kind of mind-boggling!) but but the one where Kaworu is a super special unicorn definitely deserves a mention! Also: there is official art of bare-midriff Kaworu?! When did this happen, where is it?

p.s. you are the bessssst
Literary Eagle chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
Wow, so nice! I especially liked the emphasis that Angels are human too, and that in a number of ways Kaworu and Shinji aren't so different after all. Well done!
Literary Eagle chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
Wow, this took Evangelion to a whole new level of sad and messed up. Fantastic worldbuilding, as always!