Reviews for More than this
I had to read the story from beginning to end it has been too long. Im glad your back love the story
Pizza15 chapter 8 . 10/17/2013
Plzzz continue this is such a good story
mireya chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
great chapter when is the next cahpter
Braile4ever chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
NEW NetFlix Update:

I just got done talking to another NetFlix representative and she said that we need to try and contact the people who produce the Lying Game so that we can get them on board for making this happen.

This is EXACTLY what she told me "Now what you can also do is contact the studio who produces this show and have them email Affiliates to discuss the title"

So PLEASE anyone that has twitter help me out with tweeting Chuck Pratt Jr (TLG Producer/Creator) and the cast about this. We need them on board as much as we are.

Also post on Netflix's blog, twitter & facebook like CRAZY! There's a big chance this could happen if we make enough noise!

This is one of the final things she told me when I told her how I know a lot of people have been contacting them about TLG: "Yes we have heard a lot about this from our customers and we love feedback so we will definitively do what we can about this
Braile4ever chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Hey everyone if u are big lying game fans like me I know a way of possibly saving the lying game.
I have a source that says that Netflix is willing to get the rights from chuckprattjr and abcfamily and produce more episodes. But they can only do it if they see alot of people want TLG back.
Go to Facebook and look up renew lying game page like it scroll down till u find wat I'm taking about if u need any help email me. that has the info on how to contact Netflix u can call them or video chat them. Plus one more thing keep posting on chuckprattjr fb and twitter about wat Netflix is willing to do and how somebody actually believes in TLG. Same goes for the abcfamily fb and twitter walls. Okay thank u! Hope this helps!

if u need any help with this pm me, come on the more ppl i get to see and respond to this the more chances we have of getting the lying game back. Whose ever with me help repost this message!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
I love ur story ur an amazing writer!
marceltheshellwithshoeson chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
Update!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
That was great . I can't wait until Kristin knows please update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
way cool. Hope you update soooooooooooon
Guest chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Thanks for updating! When will you update again?
Hury hurry hurry!
Suze18 chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Was so happy that you wrote another chapter!
jeremygilbert12 chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
*goes off in the corner crying and weeping* oh come on update please soon
justus13 chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Love it omg I love how it ended but please keep going
YaleAceBella12 chapter 7 . 5/29/2013