Reviews for Red: Broken
XsilverXdoeX chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I loved this story! It's such a good take on how Shepard may have felt having destroyed synthetics, and of course, I'm also a sucker for Liara and Shepard.
Talhiri chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Hmm, well no matter who you are or how firm your beliefs are/is at the end of the Reaper War; Shepard is bound to have issues and if it was different from most of the stories that depict the ends on the site here, it was good.

As for the ending red and green are always a toss up for me because would you be comfortable with taking everyone's choice away or killing Edi and the Geth?

Damned near same choice, different but similar result.
acevolkner chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Ouch. That was brilliant. Hit all my feels there. Especially since that turned out to roughly be my reason in going red.

Would definitely like to see a sequel to this, you've set up an intriguing scenario. :)
vemilyus chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I like it! More chapters, please...
Theodur chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Harsh but realistic. All though, I think that Aratoht is actually worse in terms of sacrifice vs. gain. You kill 300.000 people, most of them unfortunate slaves, just to delay the Reapers. Geth and EDI are sacrificed to actually kill them and bring peace to the Galaxy, so to me it's a painful price but still price I would be willing to accept.

I agree that nobody should come out of the destroy ending all happy, sunshine and flowers like. I think you'd have to be a bit 'not all there' after making all those choices leading up to it. And yeah, I won't go easy on my characters there, either. :)

Good stuff. This feels like a good on complete story as it stands, but if you do choose to continue it, I'll certainly read it.
MiizBHavvin chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Good story here. I like the self-imposed punishment idea. Poor Shep sounds like she took one hell of a beating huh. I'd like to see more should you choose to continue this :D