Reviews for Irishman's Honor
ConfessionsOfAGeekyFangirl chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Oh...my...God. LOVE! This has got to be one of the best Javid fics I've ever read-and trust me, I read a LOT! It's romantic, heartbreaking, feels canon, is sexy without going over-the-top (seriously, as much as I adore smut, it can really gross me out if the wording isn't just right), it's just...PERFECT!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
woah depressing much?
Elisabeth Harker chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I think my favorite thing about this fic was how you worked Jack's dishonesty into it. He lies so much in the film, but the lies end up heartbreaking rather than making you hate him, and this fic was just the same. Very canon-feeling slash! :)
Gnatty-Bug chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
3 This was great - there isn't enough new Javid coming out. Especially the dirty stuff P
hamie chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Great Story, can't wait to see what you come up with next.
cassy1994 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Javid, the second most canon couple. Lots of love sent to you for this!
woundedhearts chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I loved it! The best yet from you. (Not that i'm being biased because it was dedicated to me and involves my favorite pairing - or anything) :) Seriously though, this really depicts the sad mindset of that period. It's a shame the boys couldn't "get it on" out in the open so to speak. But i loved how they loved in secret. And i espeically loved how Jack didn't apologize about his feelings for David. He's in love with the guy and apparently no one was going to change his mind...even if he did see himself as a bit of a pansy. No one, could deny he's an honest pansy. Smiles! :)

Thorougly enjoyed it - two thumbs way up! ;)