Reviews for Nights in White Satin
Liz86000 chapter 6 . 9/6/2020
I'm re reading this story and my goodness, I love it so very much. You write their connection, physical & emotional, so well... It's my favourite Dr Quinn fanfic.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/13/2019
This story was awesome love it congratulations to you for this story thank you very much
Linda smith
Linda Smith chapter 28 . 11/18/2019
Wow love your story it was awesome ty for it I love medicine woman I miss it .you are a wonderful writer
MightyMiaBoo chapter 1 . 8/6/2019
After a 2 year hiatus from the DQMW fanfic universe, I returned to this website to find this gem of a story! While it’s undoubtedly very (very!) sexy, to just label it as such is an understatement. This is an erotic, sensual, loving study of the evolution of Michaela and Sully’s discovery of genuine intimacy over the course of their honeymoon. Your description of each encounter between the newlyweds captures a true union of bodies and souls that transcends the mere satisfaction of physical desires. Gorgeously written. Bravo!
Jolene chapter 22 . 1/19/2019
OMG! She went down on him! That was unexpected.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/16/2018
I am so sorry...I got so caught up in this story that I miss the opportunity to inform you have excellent each chapter was. I love the tenderness in the details of their passion that was written. No smut here whatsoever. Excellent job! I enjoyed each chapter tremendously! Thank you for sharing your precious gift with us.
Selina Breedlove chapter 1 . 9/13/2018
Love this story line and where I think its heading. Great writing...thanks!
Mie779 chapter 25 . 7/7/2018
Well apparently you can only leave one review pr chapter... so had to back track a little and find a chapter I haven't reviewed ;) :P

just finished rereading this... i know I've said it before but this is one of my favorite stories in the Dr. Quinn universe... and I've read quit a few stories... you gave us that FULL story of their honeymoon, not just short glimpses but the WHOLE deal ;) LOVED it, also this second time I read it ;)
Martha chapter 28 . 6/25/2018
It would take me at least a week to write a review that would do such a piece of work justice.
It captures so quintessentially what Michaela and Sully's love is about.
I love this story more than any other fanfiction I've ever read in all my reading fandoms (and Dr Quinn is far from being on the top of my list), it even makes some popular novels I have enjoyed look rather soppy or raunchy to me now.
I don't think I've ever read anything that had the power to move me, to stir my imagination like this, and to make me believe that to love someone body and soul wasn't just fiction, but something that is possible when you are lucky enough to find the right person for you. Through your words, I felt every nuance of that love.
THANK YOU for offering us this wonderful story.
Gracewarbucks chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
Oh my goodness. This story is so beautiful, so well written. I know I’ll be coming back to it. You really capture the essence of these extraordinary characters. Thank you for sharing. Your profile says you are ill; sending healing thought to you ️
crownedwithflame chapter 28 . 3/24/2018
This is the most amazing treatment of M&S's wedding night and honeymoon that I have ever read. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you for writing this.
Mie779 chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
I've finally come around to start re-reading this... I've followed your story for quit some years and was so happy when you finished it... and now I want to re-read the whole story and remember all the great details and all the love and passion that you've put in here...
AALiz chapter 28 . 2/24/2018
I have fallen in love with this story. Just found DQ on Amazon Prime and I have been trying to catch-up with all the episodes. Thank you so much for giving us the honeymoon the writers never did. It was a fabulous story and I can not wait to see more. Keep writing and I will keep reading.
Connie White chapter 28 . 2/15/2018
I have enjoyed reading this so much. You did a beautiful job in portraying each character's personality from the show. I think you write very well. You have the talent to become a paid author because you already are a great author here. I do not want the story to end. I hope you consider writing other "episodes" on things the show did not cover. I will want to read everything you write about this great couple, family and town.
MuseDoll86 chapter 28 . 1/24/2018
Humph. Disappointed.
Don't misunderstand me, it is rather well written, but it's far too flowery and touch-me-not for my tastes, I regret that you have wasted your potential by calibrating your story to fit US readers' sensitivities. I bet you could have gotten away with a bit more edge, and a lot less euphemisms, but you seem more interested in your stats than in doing serious writing. Pity.