Reviews for Nights in White Satin
Arlene B chapter 18 . 2/4/2014
What a wonderful chapter. So romantic and descriptive. I am looking forward to more! Your talent for writing is amazing. Thanks for keeping the spirit of Dr. Quinn alive through your fan fiction.
hdagostino chapter 18 . 2/4/2014
Loved this! So glad you're back. This was well worth the wait. Can't wait to see what you have planned next. I loved the fact that you included the scene with David. So much was left out in the show. This gave great insight as to the possible reasons for him leaving her to go to war and why so was worried about showing affection with Sully in the beginning.
Mie779 chapter 18 . 2/4/2014
so HAPPY that you're back... and what a wonderful chapter... so much worth the wait ;) as always you write their shared passion so beautiful and true...

The flashback to David and Michaela was wonderful, and gave insight to why she had had her reservations towards intimacy with Sully... so pleased that she was able to share this with Sully so easily...

I googled "liebesträume" and listen to the music while reading the last part... wonderful ;)

Great chapter where Michaela is more and more taking initiative to their intimacy between them... do hope to see a new chapter soon... but waiting longer for the good stuff sure is worth the wait ;)
Linda4HIM59 chapter 18 . 2/4/2014
I just wanted to publicly say that this chapter, in my opinion, was one of the best. LOL, it seems like I always say that, but I'm so in love with this story I just can't find enough adjectives to do it justice! I thought it was absolutely BRILLIANT that you thought up that whole scenario about her going to a concert with David and him getting fresh, her rebuffing him, and it was part of the catalyst of him enlisting so abruptly. Simply marvelous. And that Sully, being the Sully we love so much, sensed before she said it that David had done such a thing. I love it when you bring in Sully's wisdom like that.

Their connection at the concert was another thing, how he was so in tune with her emotions. Some may say men don't act that way, but my own husband does. He will invariably reach over and take my hand if he senses my emotions changing if we are out somewhere. Even in the car. :) I adore it when you have Sully do that! :)

The poem was something I'd never read, but I enjoyed it - and Herrick, hehe. And how you came up with how Sully knew and even memorized that piece. Again brilliant. :)

But the love scenes - not one, but two! lol. Both were perfectly scripted, romantically hot marital love. I adored them. This chapter had everything - and it was worth the wait. For my money, I hope you keep writing for a long, long, LONG time :)
vickisan chapter 18 . 2/3/2014
Loved it!
TxTeacher chapter 18 . 2/3/2014
Worth the wait! Truly enjoyed how you intertwined the literature and music and its meaning.

Hope all is well! Can't wait for the next installment.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 18 . 2/3/2014
Love this update..

Mike telling Sully about that event with David was a big step for her..
love that she is getting bolder at advancing Sully into reacting to her body..

update as soon as possible..
Jill chapter 17 . 12/19/2013
Would really love to see an update of this story. I absolutely love it!
vickisan chapter 17 . 11/4/2013
More! More!
gilmoreintraining chapter 17 . 11/3/2013
This story is fantastic, it is sexy without any hint of vulgarity. It shows the true romance between Sully and Michaela. I love it and hope you continue it soon. Great job really.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 17 . 9/25/2013
I love it.. Sully and Michaela where such a here/there, tender/bitter, emotional couple - they really where the completing parts of one another.. I love the poems - i can just hear Sully's voice and the words flow through my ind - no wonder Mike was blown away..

looking forward to the next part...
pink-princess57 chapter 17 . 9/20/2013
LOVED it as usual. Wrote this on your French site as well, but I just love the fact that you started using Walt's poems in them. I never read him before DQMW and now started to search him on the net and you writing this made me want to read more and more :) Please keep adding to the story when you have time, I know I and many like me can't wait for the next chapter, and the next and the next. Loved the romance and the love that you just feel when reading this...sigh :)
Linda4HIM59 chapter 17 . 9/18/2013
[A riot of butterflies burst in her stomach when she saw him pick up the top book on his nightstand.] I gotta tell you, my stomach did too when I first read this, not knowing what he was going to do... hehe

[Sully did his best to concentrate on her explanations, but it was not an easy task as he had to fight off the dazzling fascination she was casting on him again. The animated spark in her eyes, the passionate lilt of her voice, her entire demeanor – this was the Michaela he loved best, enthusiastic and highly knowledgeable without ostentation.] I loved this! This, to me, is quintessential M&S, as I truly believed he felt this way. There were so many times he stood or sat gazing at her with that dreamy look when she was 'going on' about something, hehe. The only time he didn't like it was if he was mad at her about something, lol.

[Her eyes grew wide and her blush deepened as she imagined him already reacting like this during some of their early encounters. ] Oh you know he did, must have - he was a normal, sensual, healthy male in the prime of his life, hehe. ;)

["Would you read more poems to me?" she requested sweetly, peering back up at him with not-so-guileless, shining eyes. Sully chuckled. How could a woman be so naïve and modest one minute only to turn into such a masterful flirt the next? ] I love that! And I would absolutely adore sitting with him and listening to him read :)

But my favorite thing about the chapter is their awesome romantic union. So intense and beautiful. I say this all the time, but it just seems to keep getting better and better! LOL. And for the record, even if I wasn't your beta on this, it would still be one of my favorite stories, right up there maybe in the top 3. It's a masterpiece. And I know better than anyone except Kruemi, that you are the author of this story and you don't need to 'copy' anyone, just in case anyone is wondering. One reviewer said you write as good or better than any professional and she's absolutely right. And the fact that English isn't your first language is just icing on the cake.

Love this story, and I'll be sad to see it come to an end. [[[[[[Standing ovation]]]]]]]
Guest chapter 17 . 9/18/2013
How do you do that?

I never review because I don't see the point of repeating "hey, it's great, can't wait for next chapter"
But I can't remain silent here.
Most of the romance I read, it's nice and all, and I won't ever say no to sexy stories, they're my guilty pleasure. But I never thought that one day, I would come across a romantic story that stirs my imagination AND my senses at the same time, not to mention more powerfully than what I feel with practiced, professional writers! And on top of it all, you're not a native English speaker!
I'd like you to let us know of your other writing projects outside the fanfiction world because I for one would like to read them (if you wrote them in English.)
Guest chapter 17 . 9/17/2013
HOT! HOT! HOT! and
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! These Great chapters have left me speechless! :wink: :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kay
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »