Reviews for Nights in White Satin
lilacmermaid33 chapter 28 . 1/20/2018
Sad to see this come to an end, but congratulations on finishing!
lilacmermaid33 chapter 27 . 1/20/2018
Oh wow, I never expected to see this one finished! I can't tell you how happy I was to see a new chapter, and it definitely didn't disappoint!
Liz86000 chapter 28 . 1/14/2018
You're back ! Thank you so much for completing this wonderful story, elle m'a manqué ! :) J'espère lire encore beaucoup de vos fanfictions avec Michaela & Sully !
kugsliebe chapter 28 . 1/13/2018
Thank you so much for finishing this amazing story! Loved it!
scienceclubPrez chapter 28 . 1/10/2018
Over Christmas I went on a DQMW binge, and having not really watched for 20 years, as a child the true romance wasn't understood. Needless to say, I was dying for fanfic and found yours, and how exciting that you completed it while I was reading! Thank you for your story, you definitely captured Michaela & Sully's love the way I imagine it to be! Hope you find inspiration to write more in the future!
Guest chapter 28 . 1/6/2018
I'm sooooo excited to read. Thanks for updating
JulieE1976 chapter 28 . 1/6/2018
Great conclusion to this story!I loved that Michaela's and Sully's wishes came true!I know what or better yet,who's disturbed Sully and he needs to get over himself!
Mie779 chapter 28 . 1/6/2018
oh I'm so pleased that this finally FINALLY had an ending... this has been by far the best ff I've ever read
and this last chapter is so full of love... absolutely marvelous... I'm very happy that you stuck with this story... it's on my "read againlist will check out that companion fic... hope you will write more soon
Guest chapter 28 . 1/6/2018
I had lost hope you'd ever finished it... and I was afraid you might have written a hasty conclusion just to be done with it as I've seen other authors do, but thank God you didn't and came up with an awesome conclusion. I'm a bit sad the story is finished though, because that means we won't be getting a chapter 29, 30,... 50! This is the kind of romance stories you just want to go on forever.
Thank you for making the effort not only to finish it but finish it well.
Hugs from Belgium
kruemi chapter 28 . 1/6/2018
Thank you so, so much for finishing this wonderful, romantic story. I'm sure I will come back to it, re-reading.
charleybec chapter 28 . 1/6/2018
I loved this story. Thank you so much for coming back and completing it.
mikeandsully4ever chapter 28 . 1/6/2018
What an awesome ending and such a lovely tribute to our favorite couple! Love how you showed their disappointment on the end of their magical honeymoon trip but also their eagerness and confidence in their future together. And what a wonderful last night it was!You have such a way with enthusiasm! So happy I was given the honor to help in even a small way when Linda could't. You are a fantastic writer and can't wait to read more from you
Liza45 chapter 28 . 1/6/2018
Great! You have made so many readers very, very happy! Not just the readers who leave a review, but also many, many others! This epilogue is, as usual, very well written, a pleasure to read and yes, we're all looking forward to 'Second Best' where poor Preston has to stand back, no doubt grinding his teeth, watching the great, exceptional love between our favourite couple as they embark on their day-to-day life!
Linda4HIM59 chapter 28 . 1/6/2018
WOWOWOWOWOWOW! What an ending to this monumental story! Hats off to you, magnificent Audrey, for finishing this amazing work. More than that-THANK YOU for finishing, as we all know there are so many great fics that probably will never see the words The End. I both hurried through and made myself slow down and read several especially good sentences slowly, lol, as I knew this was coming to the end. A beautiful epilogue indeed. I love your writing and how I can both hear and see Jane and Joe/Michaela and Sully as I read, and can feel the warmth and smell the fragrances. You stayed very much in character and your idea for them to just rest and snuggle on their last night was so special and sweet - and then - wowza, that last time of lovemaking. Whew! To say I got misty-eyed reading it is an understatement.

The malevolent presence Sully felt (I loved how you called Preston a venomous creature, hehe. High five) was so right on. This explains so much of why Preston always seemed to have a downright insane hatred toward Sully, as if the hatred extended back to before they even really met. Brilliant.

Loved the bit about Michaela saying her wish came true - haha! I had forgotten that precious little early flirting scene. Well done. And the touch about them almost missing the train, that gave me a giggle. Good old John, bless him. :)

And last, you are so very welcome. Beta-ing for you and getting to be one of the first to read this amazing story was something I'll always remember and cherish. YOU are the writer extraordinaire, dear Audrey. All of us who helped were merely polishing the silver. :)

*Standing ovation* for a job well done. You should be mighty proud, this was an epic undertaking and creation like none other.
Ann chapter 27 . 1/2/2018
I have enjoyed this story so much. I hope that you continue writing more stories even if this one is nearly complete. Thank you for your labor of love.
326 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »