Reviews for Nights in White Satin
Guest chapter 27 . 1/2/2018
Fabulous! Best early morning reading ever!
Mie779 chapter 27 . 1/3/2018
I almost squealed in delight when I saw this update in my inbox... oh my have I been waiting to read an update on this... and this was worth the wait... (but it's still a little too long to wait...do hope the finish will come quicker ;) )
Loved this chapter... their talk about everything... going home, how things have changed between them... and oh the bath seen was so wonderful... and the picture in the end was such a sweet ending to their honeymoon...
mikeandsully4ever chapter 27 . 1/3/2018
what a wonderful surprise this morning to see this chapter! Great explaining Sully's fears for Cloud Dancing. Ties right in with his eagerness to see him so soon after returning to town. I think this is the first fanfic that mentioned any teasing about Michaela's eyes, which I wondered about. Even in the show the only insecurity she ever mentioned regarding her looks was about her hair (her gorgeous hair!) Good work! love their thoughts about returning home. AH yes a wonderful honeymoon but reality beckons. and of course the enthusiasm! You always write with respect. "Struck By Lightning" Love it! Sully explaining why his ideas of treating women were different from most men of the period. Bravo! But the favorite is the bath. Well worth the wait!
Linda4HIM59 chapter 27 . 1/3/2018
Wow, so good! So excited to see another chapter! Brilliant idea about the photograph and I loved all of the questions and answers, very good combing of the facts! That beginning was amazing. And it made perfect sense that Sully would have been feeling CD's angst - and it worked so well to explain why he got up early the morning after the returned and went to find him. High five. Loved each love scene and the dialogue was amazing, as always. And that bit at the end! A hostile presence for sure, it gave me just a touch of creepy goosebumps, hehe. Just enough. Thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. Well done. Thank you so much for putting it up and bringing us one step closer to the conclusion of one of the best DQ fanfics ever written. Bravo!
Liza45 chapter 27 . 1/2/2018
Thank you for this new chapter, surely hope there is more to come, best M&S fanfic ever! Well worth the wait!
JulieE1976 chapter 27 . 1/2/2018
Finally,another chapter!I love their pillow talk and when they took a bath together and talked!
Ann chapter 26 . 12/19/2017
did you ever finish "Pillow Talk" and the epilogue? If not, wish you would
starie78 chapter 26 . 12/3/2017
Please continue this wonderful story.
HugeJulieAndrewsFan chapter 26 . 10/30/2017
Can you please update this story cause I want to know what happens now
Deb Rodgers chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
I read Nights in White Satin at the encouragement of my DQ Gals. The love and sensuality your wrote for Sully and Michaela so perfectly matched the characters we still love. You are an incredibly gifted writer! BUT, you have left a mystery dangling for us. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue this story, please!
Rachel Selina chapter 26 . 6/18/2017
having finally finished it I can definitely say it was worth the waithot, silty, and incredibly romantic. not sure how you are going to beat this but can't wait to find out, waiting patiently for more of now's
Rachel Selina chapter 26 . 6/9/2017
yippee another chapter, admit I haven't read it all yet just so excited and pleased that you have had the time to give us another treat.
Steampunked chapter 26 . 5/25/2017
You will finish this, yes?
Steampunked chapter 4 . 5/10/2017
What an amazingly crafted love scene...no, experience...this is! Sweet and strong and so true to the characters...one of the best I've ever read. A thousand times, Brava!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/31/2017
I just found out about fanfiction for Dr Quinn... andoh my. Your stories left me minting for more. Please tell me that you are not done here. Who was watching? How do they get in before returning back to the springs? Oh. You must continue on!
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »