Reviews for One Cut Before I Die
xoxo yourstruly chapter 3 . 6/20/2006
I had a friend who recently went through this and I can completely sympathize with Mark. I think the way you wrote him is what all best friends dealing with it get at first and then after a while. Good job at getting the situation right and writing it convincingly well ]
Daja2 chapter 8 . 9/18/2005
This story is so great, I have no idea why you stopped. Every chapter has been very well thought out and very deep. Sadly, a lot of my friends are or were cutters and so some of this hit close to home. I've heard a lot of the things Roger said form my friends, and this is good because it just goes to show you how realistic your writting style really is. I'm truely in love with this story and beg you to finish it...even if it has been a few years.

Even if you decide to end it here, This story is very well written and the constant perspective of both characters is more than fitting. Thank's for writting this. It's Tragically Beautiful.
Lauren chapter 8 . 9/18/2005
This is amazing! Keep going!
Pam chapter 8 . 10/26/2002
Continue or i WILL have to beat you up. Okay? Lol
Pam chapter 7 . 10/26/2002
I LOVE maureen! I am sooooo her! Shes so funny! ioi im, like, hysterical- BAM! Slappin him across the face! But why did you make marky yell!(pouts) FIX IT!lol make it all better! No more fights!( Even IF theyre are realistic!)
Pam chapter 5 . 10/26/2002
Ohmygod! I cant believe how amazing you are, to get all that emotion out in words. You completly decribed it (i love the song part too)I can so relate with both roger and mark, and you just make me feel for them so much
Dani chapter 8 . 10/10/2002
this story is great. please continue it.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/9/2002
continue please!
Teliamac chapter 8 . 8/30/2002
You have to continue this story! I love what you've written and you HAVE TO KEEP THIS ONE GOING! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/9/2002
I reviewed this a couple chapters ago; I loved it then, and I still love it. *Please* keep writing it. I really, really like it. I'm a huge RENT fan, and also in recovery from self-injury, and I find this story to be very moving and well-written. Keep writing it, pretty please with cherries on top:-)
KenClauds chapter 8 . 7/23/2002
-applaud-

I don't have anything constructive to say, just that at least one person's still reading it and *do* keep it up.

Oh, liked the system of a down lyrics a few chapters back (though I strongly dislike the band).

Bravo and cheers.
koulagirl32 chapter 8 . 7/22/2002
v. good so far... i like it... can't wait to see what maureen does! i think you could do heaps with it and i look 4wrd to the next chapter!
DemonDiva chapter 6 . 7/17/2002
I'm a huge fan of RENT, and also struggling with self-injury. I just wanted to let you know that this story is *really good* and very moving. It's refreshing to see actual talent in fan fiction. *Please* keep writing this and posting it.
Carrie chapter 5 . 7/16/2002
Yay! Joy is writing more! Love the differing points of view, love the angst, love to see more chapters soon, please.
Dulcey chapter 3 . 7/13/2002
This is really good so far. Roger has to get help!