Reviews for A Study in Casper Town
Ochobu chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
I actually really enjoyed this fic. It has the same characteristic breaking of the fourth wall and randomness of my own, except for better. Well done parody! :D
Touch The Dark chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
i think this is really good. you have sherlock down to a tee
Touch The Dark chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
this is a really good story going to read the next chapter i love sherlock
Drift chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
[because she isn't logged in, and can't be bothered to because this is her mom's phone]

OKAY I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS BUT I LIKE IT.
Leaf-Fae chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
""Hello!" The ridiculously cheerful girl in front of him—The same one that was the assistant before—smiled up at him. Young. Far too young for this job, unless child labor laws didn't apply here, they might not… He raised his eyebrow, waiting for her to speak."

Ridiculously cheerful? Aww, I'm flattered! But far too young? I'm 16- 17 in two months! And, while that may not be very old, I don't think child labor laws really cover me anymore.

:D Great story guys. As usual for Casper Town I laughed my way through.
i made my mistakes chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Excuse me, I have to go fangirl over how perfect this chapter is. I will be back shortly. 8D
Proud to be Plug chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
So of course the harder everyone tries to keep Sherlock sane and safe, the more damage they'll do to him, and he'll emerge from Casper Town, scarred for life.

Maybe this how he got desensitised. XD

Nice work, though my fic character's name is Professor Plug. He's such a professor he was born with that name. Hence, try not to use my real name. XD
rebelwilla chapter 2 . 8/11/2012

I LOVE THIS AMAZING JOB
i made my mistakes chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I love this. XD

I applaud you on getting Sherlock in-character. I think. /nodsagenod

Also, I get a moment of glory in the beginning of the chapter. XD I'm honored~

Looking forward to the next chapter!
rebelwilla chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
XD This is awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Proud to be Plug chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
"Or possibly no-one cares."

Spot on, Steampipe.

'How many serial killers could live in a single town, after all?'

Interesting question. /Very/ interesting question.

XD

Brilliant. Wonderful. Hilarious! I'm surprised Sherlock didn't like Zadi's coat, seeing as he's fond of longcoats himself. XD

Well done!
conjure-at-your-own-risk chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
So then that cute girl must have been Ms Aerist. How many serial killers could live in a single town, after all?

Every day in that town will be Christmas for him.

I love every second, but surprised that Plig isn't in it. The idea of leprechauns may actually hurt Sherlock's brain.

Great job, you two!