Reviews for Worth The Wait
Good chapter 1 . 1/2
I liked a lot of this, but I think you've rushed her 'power' development. Ichigo's character at this point is way strong and her's is just budding. You should back off and allow it time to grow. Also, I'd see her taking on a fun battle with him as being a martial contest rather than one of inhuman abilities; because they should, first and last, be human. That's my opinion. ANyway, thanks for the read. jsm
Simply Christian chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
After you left a review on my story, I decided to return the favor here.

Great job on this one-shot. I've also read Eilwynn's "Guardian" series and her essay on Ichigo pairings, and I do agree that Tatsuki is probably the best woman for him.

You did well with all the characterizations, and the process during which Tatsuki discovers her feelings towards Ichigo were gradual and interesting. I also liked how Ichigo went to Uryu and Chad for advice, especially since the latter is often out of focus. And while this is fairly long for a one-shot, the pacing of the story is done well enough that it doesn't feel too drawn-out.

The inclusion of hanakotoba was a nice touch, as it added another layer to the admission of their feelings to each other.

I was always disappointed at how much Tatsuki was left out on the adventures, so it was rather pleasant to see her developing powers here. I agree with what you said in your author's note: the Rescue Romances I like are the ones where both partners have saved each other.

All in all, a wonderful read!
AthenaSmile chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Gawd! Gawd! Gawd!
It's been so long since I screamed like the fangirl I am for a fluff fic.
I thank you for this wonderful fic.
A must read.
Raises a question though...
-Was her mom attacked by a hollow? Or was that just you?
I like it...though I personally STILL ship IchiHime so...not love it.
Still a wonderful read though.
Thanks again. :)
paracuties chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
OMG THIS IS SOOO CUUTEEEE! I actually support this pairing, but unfortunately I can't find many well-written fics with it. Actually, this is probably the only WELL-WRITTEN fic I've read with TatsukixIchigo.

Loved it. It was hilarious at times, too, which makes it all-the-more perfect because I love the combination of humor, romance and sweetness and action and EVERYTHING all tied together. ;)

Love it! Keep up the good work!
Raimoundo chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
great story love Tatsuki's role
KatzeNoel chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I love Tatsuki... she doesn't get enough attention she is his perfect match
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
hey, awesome story! I really liked how it wasn't just all some rushed thing, and her powers are pretty neat. :) My fave part was when Tatsuki was all 'just because I'm a tomboy doesn't mean I don't like flowers!' hehee...

Eh, I get your point on the 'shipping wars'- none of the girls seem like they'd really drop a friendship over a crush/love, but..I really would LOVE to listen to that song, but you didn't give the title or anything, and the like doesnt' work anymore! When I put it in it just takes me to the youtube homepage. :( is there anyway you could tell me the name and who plays it please?

Best Wishes!
Duchess
Kagega chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
A lovely one-shot and beautifully written too.
FearWolfXZ chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Normally I don't read one-shots that are worth it, but this one was definitely one of the best, and Ive read far too many. The whole story flowed through perfectly and I think you've done a good job on the characters without going all occ on them. I think my favorite part was the dropping of Urahara and the hard cruel ground (couldnt stop laughing). Keep up the good work.

Fw out.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Nice work on this.
TheSkandranon chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I like the idea of it being a lotus flower. It has several different meanings depending on which culture. Generally, it signifies rebirth since it sinks underwater at night, then comes back up and blooms the next day. It does have other meanings which are found here but rebirth is the most common
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Aw, I love it! But what was Tatsuki's flower anyway?...
Smitha chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I really enjoyed that.. It was great! )
Fullmetal Wetback chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
It's very rare to find a good Ichi/Tats oneshot on this site, but I sure am glad I found yours. I'm in the process of writing a multi-chapter I/T fic myself, and these kind of stories give me inspiration to keep trying.

Tatsuki's Fullbring power is pretty badass; have you thought if a name for it, yet? If not, a simple one could be Tetsubana (Steel Flower), but that's just a suggestion.

The confession scene was very good, no OOCness to be found, and to me, that's pretty damn impressive. The Hanakotoba meaning of Ichigo's bouquet particularly seemed excellent for their relationship.

Anyway, I'm in two minds about the flower tattoo. An iris would be a good choice, as it signifies 'courage,' but yarrow could fit just as well, since it means ' fight.' Either way, it's your thing, so whatever.

Thanks for writing such an awesome story, I hope you make another, this time as a multi-chapter that explores Tatsuki's abilities in-depth.