Reviews for Those Left Behind
Stariceling chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I really love seeing Rin and Komatsu's POVs here, doing what they can to help from the sidelines! It's nice to see, even if the manga gave them different things to do. I like how you show their strength here as well.
sanisan chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Is Rin playing the sister role with Komatsu? And when is part two of Second Partner coming out? (I really want to read that! *fangirl squeal*)
senkoed chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
can't wait for the zombie fic! yeah, it's a bit more choppy compared to your usual stories, but it's still a great read.
Fireabovefirebelow chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I think that you did pretty good in this overall one-shot, although I felt that you could have squeezed a lot of more emotion out of the parting scene. Also, I enjoyed how you portrayed Rin as more than just another Toriko fan-girl. Komatsu, as always is gracious and wonderful, and I really enjoy reading your work. I think that you're right in that your writing isn't the same as it had been, but congratulate yourself on the fact that you're still part of the largely coherent group of fanfiction authors!
azab chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
i loved it a lot
TinySprite chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Great fic! To be honest, this was kind of the way I was expecting the arc to go, instead of how it did.