Reviews for Monochrome Garden
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Pleace continnue, this one was awesome :D Loved the idea and way of writing :D
Danielle chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Please you have to continue. I don't really read these two characters in fanfiction, but I am loving the good Petunia/witchPetunia. You Have To Continue. Please.
NewSlove chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
wow another good chapter! and i wonder what snape meant by making sirius cry during their fifth year. sounds amusing. patiently awaiting the next update!
NewSlove chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
one sad first chapter! but so powerful! glad to see vernon and dudley had a good life afterwards but it's still sad!
thisismimi chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
interesting plot! I'm curious to see how this story goes, update soon please!
Jenna Malfoy 20 chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Plz uPdate soon it sounds good
Jasmine Potter07 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
This is wonderful so far. I am really looking forward to the next chapter. Do i detect some Severus/Petunia romance? awesome!
PottermoreRules chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
cant waitfor sirius getting his memorys back, update pls. i want to now how petunia made him cry :D
darkest magic chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Love your story. Very original. Can't wait to read more on Petunia's abilities, or where she left her thesis papers. Is she ging to publish it? Since Harry never truly learned what he can't do with magic he should be able to do almost anything. Update soon.
nea chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
looking forward to the next chap
mwinter1 chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Awaiting more.
Voldemore chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Nice! cant wait for the next chapter, i wanna see harry being mentored soon!
Jinxed chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Thanks for the longer chapter! I really enjoyed reading Petunia and Snape's childhood, it was fun to see how they fought over Lily, hehe

Update soon, and keep the good work!