Reviews for Project or Curse?
Great!
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Loved this! Lovee the forced projects like this! I liked the natural progression you had going, it was great that everything was kept realistic. Loved Myrtles role here, too. Amazing job.
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
XDD
Love it!
Olive-Gravity chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
XD
WalksThisWay chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I loved every word of this :-)
Talizora chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Haha, loved it. You write really well and I love your take on Draco
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
"Accidentia Mistakey." No you didn't. xD!

I'm with Pansy during that meal time. Gobsmacked.

Lol. Very funny ending. Nice.

I thought I might agree with a previous reviewer and say this needed more, but I don't. It's fine. Lovely, really.
Lzrdgirl22 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Really liked this. It was nicely written & i think you did a great job with the boys characters but I really hope you write an epilogue as I'd like to see how they get on when the project ends & what grade they get!
AntiGravitation chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I hate Theodore Nott!
Stupid Draco!
Draco IS for Harry only!
Bloodscale chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Ah, where to begin?

For one, let me say that I absolutely adored the ending and found it to be so incredibly
lovely and inspiring for how I want some guy to sweep me off my feet some day though
I am more than aware that it'll never happen like that; haha, hehe, ha.

Then let me go on to say that this entire thing, aside from the ending sort of has mixed
feelings for me. While I loved the whole thing, I still think that it was kind of anti-climatic?
Like, it's very long for something very minimal and abruptly ending. I'm not saying that
there should have been a plethora of sex bits in there, no. But the interaction should have
been more, to me. Like okay, they get a little close. They start to talk, Harry catches
Theo giving Draco head; he gets mad. They get stuck in a cupboard and make up; they
get together after a kiss.

And...?

I don't know. I just wish it hadn't ended there. It felt too sudden like there should have
been more or a lot less for such an ending. Like I said, I'm very conflicted! -cry-
Gothic Lust chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Lols. :D Nice! I love it. I hope that we'll get more of these two!
DevilsDarkKitsune chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Wonderful story!
Veneya chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
loved it..thnks for giving this story..:D
Princessmelodina chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
YOU STOPED THEIR HOW COULD YOU!
WHAT ABOUT THEM COMING OUT AND FINISHING TYE PROJECT AND LITTLE...tai? Project?
PLEASE CONTUINE THIS PLEASE IM HEGGING YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL ITS YOURS IF YOU JUST KEEP ON WRITING! ADD AN EPLOGE SOMETYING PLEASE THIS STORY WAS TO GREAT TO LEAVE US HANGING!
I want to see kore lovey covey Harry and draco AND THEIR BABY their a family!
I wlcajt tell you how much I loved this story!
koki chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
you repeated a bit at the end