Reviews for Mesmerized
StarlightGilgalad chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Secret Succubus chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Hmm.. I got confused there. The dream really is torture. It's funny how Arty's manipulated around by the women. Arty you're too hot for your own good! haha

Yes, Holly is indeed different here from the books. I'd understand she has feelings. She's likely to say I love you right after punching you in the face rather than blush about it LOL.
MLP Mike chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I really like this story although some of the sentence have some errors in them. Alot of people portray Artemis as being the one to initiate a relationship with Holly. But in my mind Holly is more in tune with her emotions and it is way more likely that she would make the first move. That's just my opinion.

- Mike
mangetsu kuraiookami chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Great story, though you could have pulled more chapters out of this. Having Opal and Artemis escape before Holly freed him. I'd read that
Reciewer chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
That was great! There were a few spelling errors Herr and there, but it was never anything too serious. It seemed a bit choppy in certain parts, but that is difficult to avoid in one-shots. I LOVED the idea behind the whole fix. I hope you write more AF in the near future.
wolf09 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This story leaves a lot more questions than it answers.