Reviews for The Second Lifestream Warrior
mrwelsh24 chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
Yuffie reminds me of Anko
Rikku The Scarred Dragon chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
When searching for a missing muse, Grav-Pulse analysis, RADAR, LADAR, SONAR, Thermal Imaging, X-Ray Imaging and Magnetometric Imaging all work wonders... after that, use explosives, can't go wrong with a little TNT.
link1211 chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
sweet
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
If you get your muse back to continue the story let me know or let me know if it's adopted.
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
I hope the muse returns, it is a great story.
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
I Liked it when Naruto went Sephiroth on Mizuki's but, and would like to see lemons, please.
Veldrisk chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Please PM me if and when someone adopts this. I would as this is an excellent story and deserves to be continued but I suck at writing stuff I didn't start myself.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Could you get someone to continue this story at least please? I liked this story.
Damus Dark chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
this is 1 of the best stories I have ever read that is a Naruto Final Fantasy 7 crossover it's a darn shame you're not going to complete it. I would try my hand at it but I have never been a good Naruto writer.
lou2003us chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Noooooooo!

It's really good.
lou2003us chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Please update!
The Crimson Apocrypher chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
*starts slamming a steel chair on a wall*

MOAR BOARZ!

*throws chair out a window, coughs into fist &

Anyways, I love Naruto/FF7 crossovers the most, especially when they're NaruYuffie followed closely by NaruTifa - I was never really a fan of Aerith myself.

Here's to hoping you can continue on with this one & break the cycle that seems to freeze the progress people make with this crossover sect, especially given how awesome you've made it thus far. Really loving the way that you're having Naruto setting up the council for a huge, HUGE, eye-opener.
linkfx chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
This story really deserves more reviews.I find it to be really well written. It flows like a smooth river with nothing diverting it, the amount of work that went into writing these chapters is amazing if I say so myself, its already longer then most stories on here. Most people slap half assed crap up here from what I read, but yours is amazing it kept me hooked. You followed fanfictions motto to the T to unleash your imagination. I would love to see more of this story soon cause it has me hooked to the storyline is there gonna be any major divergences from the Naruto storyline?
Reviewed by - Linkfx
Lacus01 chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
almost feel sorry for jiraiya
kisa chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
mwahahaha! and so the truth shall somewhat set ye free.