Reviews for Ouran Host Club, Plus a Maid
chikarubunny chapter 36 . 4/8
OMG I am completely in love with your story! Your characterizations are all on point, and Aya is too freaking awesome. I love her sense of humor! The depth you give to all the characters is amazing, and it truly brings your story to life. And the character development... -thumbs up-. Your writing is remarkable. The grammar is great (I'm kind of a biggie on this haha), and everything just seems to flow; each arc has a lot of details to them, but they never feel dragged out. The only thing that confuses me at some points is the timeline. Other than that, I'm really really enjoying reading about Aya's adventures at Ouran! Keep up the wonderful work! This is quality stuff
Chocogirl24 chapter 36 . 3/27
Wowowow literally just read the whole story again in one sitting O.o please update soon! I can't wait for more (:
OtakuWhovian1224 chapter 36 . 3/26
Lol yes I can't wait for kyoya's confession hehehe
amy1945 chapter 36 . 3/26
Loved, loved, LOVED the ending of this chapter.
amy1945 chapter 34 . 3/16
Didn't even realize that Kyouya just might have feelings as well and then I thought back haha
This is really good keep up the good work!
bojoflo12 chapter 26 . 1/26
I couldn't stop laughing.
justaislinn chapter 33 . 1/25
I have been waiting for the other shoe to drop on kyoyas feelings. I really really have. You have absolutely capitalized on his way of expressing himself, his emotions. Honestly I was never a fan of Kyoya in the anime/manga but almost every single fanfiction I read I fall in love with him again and again. And this was no exception.
You also really hit the nail on the head when it comes to hika and Kao's differences. Kaorus personality was always very endeering to me (he was my favorite since always)
AND CAN WE JUst taLK about your OC?! Holy BALLS is she amazing! I have laughed many many many times from her thoughts and have actually screenshot a few of the random things you've written throughout the story to send to my friend. They just made me giggle haha.
I'm glad I discovered this fanfic (several hours ago) and am excited to see more from you!
Write on:)
Cyan Rubies chapter 33 . 1/25
Omg... Kyoya...
Kaoru and Aya are too adorable... But Kyoya's secret confession is just O-O
SophieNewman chapter 33 . 1/25
Okay, I think my brain just combusted at this chapter... It's so KAWAIII!
I just adore Kaoru and Aya's relationship!
Oh god, Kyoya... Jesus. I am just super excited to see how this works out! XD
Mazgrl98 chapter 33 . 1/24
KYOYA.
I felt that coming when his face softened for a second. Kaoru is the most important and even though I love Kyoya with a passion, Kaoru is number one in my heart!
AYA, DON'T YOU DARE STRAY FROM KAORU.
I will not stand for that mutiny!
SophieNewman chapter 32 . 1/24
All I can say is... LOL!
Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Mazgrl98 chapter 32 . 1/24
Her dad is so fabulous. Not gonna lie. That would be me as a parent. Kaori is awesome too. Quite the family (even though Kaori's just a PA).
SophieNewman chapter 31 . 1/10
*onlsought of feels*
Jesus.
This story is just so awesome. It makes me wanna cry and laugh all at once. I just adore it.
I love Aya and her relationship with the Hosts. I love her and Kaoru together. Just so cute!
SophieNewman chapter 14 . 1/9
Oh yes I love this. It's so adorable. _
And gosh she's just so badass in the end I was just having a fangirl attack Kyaaa! 3
But the Kaoru moment was just asdfghjkl. I don't have words. I just loved it so much. :D